Stootsi game for $0.02

Probably going to be some piece of crap used scraped all to to hell disc, however, you are right... for 2 cents, you cannot go wrong...

It should also be noted that there is a limit of one game per order.
That said, I'm in for one.

edit: n/m, the OP clearly stated the limit of one.

[quote name='Taboner']It's listed as NEW. Can't go wrong.[/quote]My mistake...

Still... I will be SHOCKED if it is anything good...

Kind of scary.
I don't want like some Paintball or laser tag game, like the ones I used to look at in Wal-mart in the clearance section of PC games.

[quote name='Yogurt']Kind of scary.
I don't want like some Paintball or laser tag game, like the ones I used to look at in Wal-mart in the clearance section of PC games.[/quote]Even still... only 2 cents...

I've done it twice before and I got one of those 1000 games on one dvd collection and an old game called brain games. For 2 cents why the hell not.

Yeah. Disturbing but it is 2 cents. Keep thread alive for a little, curious to see & share what people got.

[quote name='fieldkillah']I've done it twice before and I got one of those 1000 games on one dvd collection and an old game called brain games. For 2 cents why the hell not.[/quote]Is that so? Do you how often they do these sort of deals?

Worked for me.

This is likely pulling from the same list that they've been using for a while, but I find it hard to turn down a 2 cent game.

EDIT: from memory, these are some of the games I expect to be part of this deal:

Deus Ex
Something Pro Surfing for Mac
Timeline
Magic the Gathering Battlegrounds
Bad Day LA
Daikatana
Deathkeep

Plus quite a few others, but this should give you an idea of the type of the games.

[quote name='dchrisd']Thanks OP. I feel like a hoarder though because I placed 3 orders.[/quote]I thought you could only purchase 1 item?

[quote name='Serious McMopy']I thought you could only purchase 1 item?[/QUOTE]

During checkout, I could only have one in my cart at a time. So once I was done with checkout, I placed a 2d order, then a 3d, for a total of 3 games.

[quote name='evilmrhenry']Worked for me.

This is likely pulling from the same list that they've been using for a while, but I find it hard to turn down a 2 cent game.

EDIT: from memory, these are some of the games I expect to be part of this deal:

Deus Ex
Something Pro Surfing for Mac
Timeline
Magic the Gathering Battlegrounds
Bad Day LA
Daikatana
Deathkeep

Plus quite a few others, but this should give you an idea of the type of the games.[/quote]
Bad Day LA counts as the whammy.

MTG:Battlegrounds is decent, especially for 2 cents. I got it for $5.

[quote name='BrandonJ33']fuck Stootsi.[/QUOTE]

QFT. They can sell games for a penny, but they can't give me my 200 PC games for a quarter each? fuck you Stootsi.com.

[quote name='Access_Denied']QFT. They can sell games for a penny, but they can't give me my 200 PC games for a quarter each? fuck you Stootsi.com.[/quote]

Seconded. Stootsi, digest a lumber mill.

I actaully hope I get that, I looked at it years ago and it looked cool but I never wanted to pay more than a few dollars for it.

[quote name='Lord Jezo']So what did everyone get?

I got Lego Stunt Rally. Circa 2001. Requires DX7 and Windows 95/98.[/quote]Still have not gotten mine as of yet.

Just got mine in the mail.

Get this. The case of Lego Creator Knights' Kingdom.... with no game inside.

There's just the bonus disc with some random demos from 2001 that got packaged with the game (it's a two disc case and the CD is on the flipside).

This one's going right in the trash.

I got Lego Creator (non-Knights), disc intact fortunately. Not bad...kids may play it.

Unless anyone wants to trade for GTA4...

Dracula Resurrection, (Jun 15, 2000) (Windows 95 / 98 / Me) its a point and click game that I played for 5 minutes and got stuck. Sells for 1.68 used on amazon.

Marc Ecko's Getting Up.

Awesome AWESOME game. Too bad I already played and beat it years ago.

Secret Santa gift, you go!

[quote name='M3wThr33']Marc Ecko's Getting Up.

Awesome AWESOME game. Too bad I already played and beat it years ago.

Secret Santa gift, you go![/quote]

I got the same game. Best two cents ever spent.

Sadly, I can't tell if that statement was intended as sarcastic or not.

[quote name='KevinMassacre']i cant find the 2 cent game deal anywhere on the website. Does anyone have a direct link?[/quote]

All of Stootsi's sales are for a limited time only, similar to Amazon Deal of the Day.

Sorry buddy, but you missed out!
:cry::cry:

bread's done
Back