STOOTSI Platinum Medal Gamer Box $50 + 5 shipping!!!

Robman62

CAGiversary!
http://www.stootsi.com/

Its back!!!! it seems to be a rotating deal type of thing
5+5 shipping!!! UPS ground
a mystery box of gaming stuff... I bit on one and hope i get something good, and hey its only 10 bucks, what is that a meal at Micky D's, check it out.
I will post what I get when I receive it.;)

the orders do not ship til 8/11/08, this may be a bummer for some.
they have a bunch of anniversary deals it is about 4th down on the page now

ALSO $0.25 RANDOM PC GAME....NO QUANTITY LIMITS SHIP FOR $5 no matter what!!!!!!

Ok My gamer Box shipped and it weighs 4 pounds.....i wonder whats inside....my 2 wiimotes from stootsi weighed one pound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a note for those of who that haven't the info on the deals, the orders will ship AUGUST 11TH so don' expect to get your boxes for about two weeks.

Ordered 5 bronze boxes, since it's the only one that you can order up to 5 of and pay just once for shipping. Figure for $30 5 of them won't be a bad deal. The Box of Fun used to be the same price, and never let me down.

[quote name='contej85']Ordered 5 bronze boxes, since it's the only one that you can order up to 5 of and pay just once for shipping. Figure for $30 5 of them won't be a bad deal. The Box of Fun used to be the same price, and never let me down.[/QUOTE]

what did you get in the FUN BOX

[quote name='slidecage']what did you get in the FUN BOX[/quote]
[quote name='M3wThr33']Fun[/quote]

Wow! Truth in advertising at last.
Yay team!

I'm tempted to order the Platinum box, but I don;t think I can shell out another $50 with so many games coming out in the next 3 months.

[quote name='adawg555']I'm tempted to order the Platinum box, but I don;t think I can shell out another $50 with so many games coming out in the next 3 months.[/QUOTE]

i dont see the platinum box listed anymore... Just sold a game on ebay for 120 bucks had some cash to burn ... O well..... i sure it would of been something NASTY anyways .... maybe GH 3

My order shipped and should arrive on the 11th. I thought they were not shipping until the 11th... Anyone else get an email with a tracking number?

[quote name='Bretts31344']My order shipped and should arrive on the 11th. I thought they were not shipping until the 11th... Anyone else get an email with a tracking number?[/quote]

Not yet

For the random PC game, do these ship disc only or with the big cardboard boxes and stuff? I'll never be able to unload disc only ones...

picture12nv1.png

Interesting..... Platinum box with free happiness

[quote name='darkslime']For the random PC game, do these ship disc only or with the big cardboard boxes and stuff? I'll never be able to unload disc only ones...[/quote]

My shipping weight is 9 pounds for just 20 games. That is around 7 ounces per game. I figure it includes the box, manual, etc.

[quote name='slidecage']what did you get in the FUN BOX[/quote]

A 4 Gig Creative MP3 player, a bunch of random cables, some decent headphones, and some nail polish.

[quote name='contej85']A 4 Gig Creative MP3 player, a bunch of random cables, some decent headphones, and some nail polish.[/QUOTE]

lol nail polish... was it new or used.... nice on the mp3 player..

Got paid today and was going to nab some 25 cent video games. I was excited at first when I logged onto Stootsi, there was a $5 coupon for $1. But then the other stuff was gone!! No more random pc games or boxes. Bummer. Maybe they will come back??

[quote name='contej85']A 4 Gig Creative MP3 player, a bunch of random cables, some decent headphones, and some nail polish.[/quote]

Is it the "credit card" ZEN mp3? If that is what you got, let me just say; that is fucking awesome! I have the 2 gb and love it....quick, easy to navigate, sd slot, slick design, simple, and easy software.

My 20 PC games:
Age of the Pirates: Caribbean Tales
StarLancer
Defend the Fleet: Pearl Harbor
Deadly Dozen
Magic The Gathering: Battlegrounds
T3: War of the Machines
Taz Wanted
X Hero
Pat Sajak's Lucky Letters Deluxe (WHAT THE ****)
TV Land presents... (bleh)
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (****ing expansions)
Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (same as above)
Arthur and the Invisibles
Deer Hunter
D&D Online: Stormreach
Civilizations II (cracked case... damn)
3x Roller Coaster Tycoon expansion packs

I can't say I'm happy with anything. I'll probably start on Civ 2.

[quote name='Hostile']My 20 PC games:
StarLancer
Deadly Dozen
Taz Wanted
X Hero
Deer Hunter
Civilizations II[/quote]

At least you got Civ 2 :)

StarLancer
Deadly Dozen
Taz Wanted
X Hero
Deer Hunter

I can't say I'm happy with anything. I'll probably start on Civ 2.[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy with that, at least you got a few games that they didn't list on Ebay or in their 30 game deals.I got 75 so I'm curious as to what kind of variety I get.

By the way, how does Stootsi update the status of a order? I ordered on the 2nd and so far the status hasn't changed at all and I haven't had any emails about the status of the order either. Kind of weird, I would expect some sort of update to processing or shipped or something...

[quote name='Hostile']Well if I can sell everything there for $10 I won't feel so bad.

I got a UPS e-mail and that had the tracking.[/quote]
Hostile stootsi still hast sent me nothing but a receipt that i bought turtle beaches from them on Friday

StarLancer
Deadly Dozen
Taz Wanted
X Hero
Deer Hunter

I can't say I'm happy with anything. I'll probably start on Civ 2.[/QUOTE]

man I want Pat sajaks lucky letters deluxe

you got some nice games in there how much did you pay for the lot...

if your interested in dumping that game off dirt cheap let me know

Here's a list of what someone on another forum got (it would seem that the smaller amounts have gone out first... it is also almost identical to Hostile's):

Magic the Gathering : Battlegrounds
Starlancer
Terminator 3
Deadly Dozen
Deer Hunter 2005
Pearl Harbor
Hero X
Taz Wanted
Age of Pirates : Caribbean Tales
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 : Soaked
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 : Time Twister and Wacky Worlds
TV Land Trivia
Civ II
Pat Sajak Lucky Letters
Arthur
Kelly Slater Pro Surfer
D&D Online
2 Neverwinter Night Expansions(Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark)

[quote name='KrAzY3']Here's a list of what someone on another forum got (it would seem that the smaller amounts have gone out first... it is also almost identical to Hostile's):

Magic the Gathering : Battlegrounds
Starlancer
Terminator 3
Deadly Dozen
Deer Hunter 2005
Pearl Harbor
Hero X
Taz Wanted
Age of Pirates : Caribbean Tales
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 : Soaked
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 : Time Twister and Wacky Worlds
TV Land Trivia
Civ II
Pat Sajak Lucky Letters
Arthur
Kelly Slater Pro Surfer
D&D Online
2 Neverwinter Night Expansions(Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark)[/quote]

got the same exact thing...my fav. has to be the Pat Sajak game!!!:applause:

I was about to post about not receiving any confirmation and I just got an e-mail confirmation that my gamer box shipped. I have no idea about my platinum box though. Whatever it is, weighs 4 lbs.

if anyone is at all interested in hunting, deer hunter 05 is one of the best hunting sims made. I have many a late night into that game!

[quote name='KrAzY3']

By the way, how does Stootsi update the status of a order? I ordered on the 2nd and so far the status hasn't changed at all and I haven't had any emails about the status of the order either. Kind of weird, I would expect some sort of update to processing or shipped or something...[/QUOTE]

On the "about the Smorgasbord" page, it said stuff wasn't going to start being mailed until the 11th. Kinda sneaky of them to do that (put that info only on some secondary page and not in item listings), but someone had posted earlier in the thread about it so I knew when I ordered.

Re: Those two lists of 20 games posted. I'll be pretty excited with my order if the remaining 160 games I ordered are in that quality range. If 1 in 8 is something I'll actually play for more than an hour or so, I'll be happy.

I BETTER GET SAJAK'D!

i really want to know what i got, i hope i get a 360 wireless kit, i could really use it...and i think it falls under the 4 lbs that is my order

[quote name='MaXx']I was about to post about not receiving any confirmation and I just got an e-mail confirmation that my gamer box shipped. I have no idea about my platinum box though. Whatever it is, weighs 4 lbs.[/quote]
Mine weighs the same...hopefully something for the 360 or PSP. Perhaps i'll make a new thread just for trading what we all get. I'm sure people are going to get items for consoles they don't have...

My Gamer Box is getting shipped today too.

I would be pretty happy with the PC box I got if I could play goddamn Neverwinter Nights. All I have are expansions.

Just got an e-mail for the platinum box, guess I should've been patient before asking. It apparently weights 15 lbs.

OMG MAXX SAME HERE!! WTF i'm getting 4 pound for gamer box and 15 pounds for platinum box!! This isn't good. Something smells fishy here!?

bread's done
Back