Store opening times for PSP

tubtub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I didn't see a thread on this and I figured people might want to know(like me). What time are certain stores opening for the PSP release?

Best Buy 8am
Gamestop midnight
ToysRUs 10am
Target 8am

Anyone know what time EB is opening? I can't see them not opening early that day, but when I was in EB last week they claimed they'd open at 10 for the launch.

[quote name='tubtub']I didn't see a thread on this and I figured people might want to know(like me). What time are certain stores opening for the PSP release?

Best Buy 8am
Gamestop midnight
ToysRUs 10am
Target 8am

Anyone know what time EB is opening? I can't see them not opening early that day, but when I was in EB last week they claimed they'd open at 10 for the launch.[/quote]

My EB is opening at 7 am, but that is NOT universal. It seems that most EBs in free-standing buildings are opening early, while EBs in malls have to wait until the mall opens...

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I'm almost certain EB is doing a midnight sale, as well.[/quote]

That again is a YMMV. Mine (sadly) is not doing one... :cry:

[quote name='tubtub']I didn't see a thread on this and I figured people might want to know(like me). What time are certain stores opening for the PSP release?

Best Buy 8am
Gamestop midnight
ToysRUs 10am
Target 8am

Anyone know what time EB is opening? I can't see them not opening early that day, but when I was in EB last week they claimed they'd open at 10 for the launch.[/quote]

Add Meijer to the list of stores rolling it out at 12:01 a.m. Thursday. Plenty of those in large segments of the nation.
:cool:

yeah, this is all YMMV due to quantities. Please list store locations, as well.

[quote name='postaboy']my eb located inside a mall won't open till 11:00AM.[/quote]

Mine's inside a mall (Coastland Center, Naples, FL), and they're opening at 9AM, when the mall opens their doors.

My local EB is in Christiana Mall in Newark, Delaware. They are planning to open tomorrow at 9 am for the PSP launch.

The eb by me is located in a mall and when I went in yesterday they said they were opening at 8am. Best Buy is also located in this mall and theyre opening up at 8 am also. This is in Poughkeepsie NY

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='tubtub']I didn't see a thread on this and I figured people might want to know(like me). What time are certain stores opening for the PSP release?

Best Buy 8am
Gamestop midnight
ToysRUs 10am
Target 8am

My EB is opening at 7 am, but that is NOT universal. It seems that most EBs in free-standing buildings are opening early, while EBs in malls have to wait until the mall opens...[/quote]

Yeah, it sucks that the EB I preordered at is in a mall. But even though the mall opens at 9:30am, EB opens a little later about 10am or so, but I'm not sure about Thursday. They may open a little earlier because of the PSP release.

bread's done
Back