Stories from the truckstop

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
So Im at a truckstop mooching the wi-fi.

Some homeless looking guy comes in and cools off in the ac for a few mins...goes to the front, buys a water and some scratch off lottery tix...doesnt win...chills for a few mins...gets up to leave and hits me up for a few bucks to get something to eat....

He got mad when I told him f'no..if he was that hungry he shouldnt have bought the scratch offs.

Last edited by a moderator:
if that really happened then yeah i agree with you on saying no. if youre that hungry youd be for money to eat why the fuck not just use that money for food instead of scratch tickets? makes me think of that alanis morisete song Ironic

"IM at a truckstop one night and a bum comes inside , he buys a few scartch tickets without a winner in sight. He mulls around for a bit and comes to me with his plight he asks for money for food and i think well isnt this nice".

[quote name='lokizz']if that really happened [/QUOTE]

Youre right..its a complete fabrication...I have nothing better to do than to sit here and post about stuff that doesnt really happen.

[quote name='Will']Youre right..its a complete fabrication...I have nothing better to do than to sit here and post about stuff that doesnt really happen.[/QUOTE]

relax bum hater relax i was just say if. thatd suck though if that bum was an angel or maybe even a millionare who goes around doing that sort of thing to find worthy people to bestow wealth and riches upon.

[quote name='lokizz']thatd suck though if that bum was an angel or maybe even a millionare who goes around doing that sort of thing to find worthy people to bestow wealth and riches upon.[/QUOTE]

The moral of the story here is drugs will totally fuck with your perception of reality.

[quote name='lokizz']"IM at a truckstop one night and a bum comes inside , he buys a few scartch tickets without a winner in sight. He mulls around for a bit and comes to me with his plight he asks for money for food and i think well isnt this nice".[/QUOTE]

That should be the beginning and end of your song writing career.

[quote name='Malik112099']That should be the beginning and end of your song writing career.[/QUOTE]

ok then Liberace you come up with something in the span of a few minutes and lets see how good it is..............

[quote name='keithp']OP drives a big rig?

I don't know why that surprises me, cowboy butt sex and all...[/QUOTE]

Thats some killer math....

wi-fi mooching + truckstop = Big Rig Driver........you sir fail..

Could anyone spare a few paypal dollars? God Bless, Jesus saves, I just need a burrito or if you could spare a quarter for a pull-off. PM me for an address to send it to, Jesus loves you even if you don't have a coin to spare or a box for me to lay on or a quart of high life for me to piss in or the $.75 for me to use the truck stop shower or to try my luck at the claw game Jesus loves you give me your change.

[quote name='lokizz']ok then Liberace you come up with something in the span of a few minutes and lets see how good it is..............[/QUOTE]

You want me to turn a guy's encounter at a truck stop with a begging bum into a verse of Ironic by Alanis Morissette? No, my heterosexuality will not allow it.

[quote name='ducttapeBigSexy']Buys a water instead of drinking free from a water fountain? Sounds like the Anti-CAG to me...[/QUOTE]

Maybe they don't have a water fountain there?

Also, did anybody else think that the way the story was going, it was going to lead to him winning big on the lottery until it mentioned he lost? I sure did.

I've had something similar happen, but instead of lottery tix he was buying booze. I offered to buy the food for him, so I knew he would use the money to eat. He basically told me to F off. No secret millionaire there...just a drunk homeless person.

[quote name='ducttapeBigSexy']Buys a water instead of drinking free from a water fountain? Sounds like the Anti-CAG to me...[/QUOTE]

never drink from water fountains if you can help it especially the one out in the open. i shit you not i actually saw a squirrel seemingly washing his balls in one while some birs were nearby watching.

[quote name='lokizz']never drink from water fountains if you can help it especially the one out in the open. i shit you not i actually saw a squirrel seemingly washing his balls in one while some birs were nearby watching.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you want to get technical, I'd never drink from a water fountain - those are the things found outside office buildings. I only drink from bubblers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubbler)

The water fountains where I work are funny as hell. They all have too much pressure and chairs flanking either side. So if you get a drink and somebody is in that chair, they're gonna get douched. The chairs are made of cloth and always wet, so nobody sits in them long anyway.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']The water fountains where I work are funny as hell. They all have too much pressure and chairs flanking either side. So if you get a drink and somebody is in that chair, they're gonna get douched. The chairs are made of cloth and always wet, so nobody sits in them long anyway.[/QUOTE]
Douched? That'd be a neat trick.

You should've at least paid the man for the show he gave you, sounds like you were watching his every move there:

"He got up, bought a lottery ticket, didn't win, sniffed his nose, yawned, then stood there for a moment... turned around I'd say about 36 degrees clockwise and walked to the end of the hall with a 3 foot stride."

[quote name='Number83']I've had something similar happen, but instead of lottery tix he was buying booze. I offered to buy the food for him, so I knew he would use the money to eat. He basically told me to F off. No secret millionaire there...just a drunk homeless person.[/QUOTE]

You...you promised you wouldn't tell that story about me ever again.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='JStryke']Also, did anybody else think that the way the story was going, it was going to lead to him winning big on the lottery until it mentioned he lost? I sure did.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='eastshore4']You should've at least paid the man for the show he gave you, sounds like you were watching his every move there:

"He got up, bought a lottery ticket, didn't win, sniffed his nose, yawned, then stood there for a moment... turned around I'd say about 36 degrees clockwise and walked to the end of the hall with a 3 foot stride."[/QUOTE]

Talk about going overboard......lets see...its not hard to figure out that he had to pay for the water and scratch tickets...so its safe to say he went to the front, where the registers are...or do they do it different from where you are? Maybe its my sh*t luck that the registers were in fact, in the front of the store...near the doors....One doesnt have to literally watch every move made to know where the person went.

However, Ill make this promise to you and only you, should I ever see him again, Ill tell him what a detailed kinda person you are and wish to know more details like how much hair is on his ass and if he has any pimples on it.

Irresponsible attitudes are infuriating.

There was this guy arguing at the doctors (receptionist later told me he has never paid a dime). In the middle of arguing, he gets a call and pulls out an IPhone.

What an ass. If you can't pay your bills, what are you doing with an IPhone.

[quote name='Will']Talk about going overboard......lets see...its not hard to figure out that he had to pay for the water and scratch tickets...so its safe to say he went to the front, where the registers are...or do they do it different from where you are? Maybe its my sh*t luck that the registers were in fact, in the front of the store...near the doors....One doesnt have to literally watch every move made to know where the person went.

However, Ill make this promise to you and only you, should I ever see him again, Ill tell him what a detailed kinda person you are and wish to know more details like how much hair is on his ass and if he has any pimples on it.[/QUOTE]

Oh lighten up mr. serious... no wonder you were at a truckstop, when you turn your hat around it's like a switch.

Now thats a commercial.

Anyways, my question is...why is a truckstop offering Wi-fi? Do many truckers carry laptops when they travel? Well, havent been stopped at a truckstop for years so I wouldnt know.

I guess even truckers need wi-fi these days...its close enough to my house and waaaaaaaaaaay better than the dial up I have so if ive got the time to kill, Ill go there and mooch.

So this guy walks up to buy a tallboy of "Lone Star" beer...apparently the clerk didnt know about the sale and the guy starts bitching about how he's being ripped off for .25 cents.

He starts to whine about how he comes in there EVERYDAY and is always treated mean etc etc..meanwhile theres this big black trucker guy looking to finalize paying for his fuel and road snacks while this guy is bitching about the quarter...he tells the guy he'll pay for the bottle of douche thats on the clearance rack if it will help him feel better and just pay an leave...

[quote name='Will']So this guy walks up to buy a tallboy of "Lone Star" beer...apparently the clerk didnt know about the sale and the guy starts bitching about how he's being ripped off for .25 cents.
[/QUOTE]
Some truck stops don't sell beer. I used to live near this truck stop when I was 21 and I went in to get a 12 pack and I looked around for 5 minutes before I finally asked the clerk where there beer cooler was and I got a blank stare and was told that they don't sell beer because it is a truck stop.

[quote name='Magehart']The moral of the story here is drugs will totally fuck with your perception of reality.[/QUOTE]

only if your smart enough to know you don't have a brain, in which case you do. good luck with common sense in life!

[quote name='spoo']Some truck stops don't sell beer. I used to live near this truck stop when I was 21 and I went in to get a 12 pack and I looked around for 5 minutes before I finally asked the clerk where there beer cooler was and I got a blank stare and was told that they don't sell beer because it is a truck stop.[/QUOTE]

I dont think Ive ever seen a truckstop that didnt sell beer.

Theres one guy that comes in here...buys a small soda...refills the f' out of it for a few hrs...sits and talks to anyone within hearing distance...talks about how he would do things...pretty much one of those guys that has the world figured out....can actually be entertaining sometimes when people ignore him and he keeps going.

also...saw some blonde in some pj pants and a belly shirt..long blonde hair..from a distance youd say "id hit it"...then she got inside and her face looked worse than yogi berra's catchers mitt.

[quote name='Will']
also...saw some blonde in some pj pants and a belly shirt..long blonde hair..from a distance youd say "id hit it"...then she got inside and her face looked worse than yogi berra's catchers mitt.[/QUOTE]
You know all you have to do is hit from behind so you didn't have to look at her face. :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='Chuplayer']Was there a glory hole in the bathroom?[/QUOTE]

Its not quite rundown enough for those yet...its actually a fairly nice one for the time being.

Mr Knowitall comes in to chat while Im on the net...talks about car parts and claims autozone is the WORST ever....and I told him Ive always gone with autozone and NEVER had a prob....he says I must be lucky *rolls eyes*

bread's done
Back