Stormtrooper armor of decent quality?

Camre

CAGiversary!
Yeah, really odd question, but does anyone have an idea of where to get a decent looking set of stormtrooper armor? I was looking through amazon and ebay but keep running into people posting crap about them for various reasons. There has to be a reliable place for all the cosplay and modifications that get pics posted online. Anyone have suggestions?

There's some guy - Danny Choo - I think. He's like an internet personality or something. He's famous for his Stormtrooper pics among other things. I'd scour his site. He probably gets asked about it a lot.

http://www.dannychoo.com/

There are places to buy a custom set, but you'll still have to assemble it all yourself. The ones you see aren't bought already-made off the shelf. IIRC it'll set you back between $500-$1,000.

Google the 501st, they're the ones who will set you up with all you need including your very own "Get out of sex Free" card.

There is no Stormtrooper "armor" of decent quality. Have you ever seen one survive a single blaster shot? Ewoks killed them by throwing fucking stones at them.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']There is no Stormtrooper "armor" of decent quality. Have you ever seen one survive a single blaster shot? Ewoks killed them by throwing fucking stones at them.[/QUOTE]

And let's not even start on their blasters... Those things couldn't hit a womp rat from a foot away.

Yeah, it's like they're not aiming and using the shots as tracers for about 20 shots until they finally hit something. Meanwhile those dorks on Star Trek can shoot a fly out of the air with their phasers in one shot.

You should be going after being a clone trooper at least you could actually hit something. Just saying.

[quote name='Broseph']There's some guy - Danny Choo - I think. He's like an internet personality or something. He's famous for his Stormtrooper pics among other things. I'd scour his site. He probably gets asked about it a lot.

http://www.dannychoo.com/[/QUOTE]
he just wears the armor and dances in japan

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Yeah, it's like they're not aiming and using the shots as tracers for about 20 shots until they finally hit something. Meanwhile those dorks on Star Trek can shoot a fly out of the air with their phasers in one shot.[/QUOTE]

I bet those phasers auto-aim. Star Trek easy modes the small stuff.

bread's done
Back