Story of one man's rather "crappy" date

:rofl: :rofl:

Even after he cleaned up, the toilet overflowed with all the stuff he used. :rofl:

Edit: I was skimming around page 50 (thread is huge) and apparently the chick from the story posted in the thread in page 51.

Happened to me before . Here's the solution I used

When you gotta piss and shit...you first lay down the toliet paper on the seat if its not your home. For sanitary and also for shit catching purposes, because the second step is..

SIT AS FAR BACK AS POSSIBLE! Why? Because you got an errection and you also gotta piss/shit. That paper on the seat is going to be a lifesaver

Point down. If you're blessed like me, your thing might hit the water or the inside of the bowl. It's ok, you can always rinse that shit off. Better than pissing on the floor

Quickly take off your shoes and move your pants. JIC purposes

Point down, even if you gotta bend, and try to piss first. Much easier.

If you're positioned right, shit should fall too. If you're just way too big or the seat is way too small...that's why you put the paper down on the seat in step 1 to avoid the dreaded "shit on the back seat"

Happened to be after tearing this girl up. Had to piss and shit so badly it was horrible. And no, in this case, the last thing you worry about is stinking up someone's bathroom.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Where the hell were you guys when this was posted like 2 days ago?[/QUOTE]

Actually, where the hell is that thread?

Here's the gif from before. I could watch it forever...

Theworstdateever.gif

you know if the show was near the toilet why didnt he just sit sideways on the toilet and aim for the shower with his piss? then while the sink was running he could have washed the piss out of the shower. that said when you have to shit so bad the turtle is coming out of the shell you go handle that shit.

[quote name='Chuplayer']This was about ten zillion times more entertaining than Raw.[/QUOTE]

It's sad cuz it's true...

bread's done
Back