Strange issue with my impulse account (details inside)

Rollett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So today at 5:55am I got a email saying that i had purchased a copy of Dead Island for PC on Impluse, (have a account its not compromised) It claims it was payed for by paypal, and gives a random set of numbers and a few letters... Its in my download list. My paypal accounts are golden and not linked to Impluse in the first place (i only use it for cag) I have a CD key available and i emailed impulse asking wtf is up... but guess its 3-5 day wait...

Question is anyone ever have something like this happen before ? Far as i know there is no way for Impulse to have a item gifted to me.. plus it says i bought it. If i won some sort of contest... could it show up that way swear there was a gamestop give away i entered... ? Im so baffled.... part of me even wants to test out the CD key on steam but other part of me is too damn honest to even try... Anyways wanted to share my story and get some opinions... i think its really damn odd...

Last edited by a moderator:
Been trying to contact them, Phone numbers just give a not in hours message.... at multi points in the day... emails are seeming to take days like they claim on their forums... Gamestop is working their magic with this company.

bread's done
Back