Stranglehold CE for PS3 (w/ Hard Boiled in HD) for $56 to 58 shipped @ familyvideo

That's a pretty nice price but I saw Hard Boiled and thought meh. Wish they made a video game sequel/prequel to a different Chow Yun Fat/John Woo movie. Like The Killer or A Better Tomorrow.

Hard Boiled is a bit out there and it's like a really rough Face Off. It's funny how everything constantly explodes and that carries on well into the game.

As for the blu-ray part, don't expect it to help the movie very much. It's a very old movie and it shows.

You put the same code for both new and returning customers, but I think that returning customers use the code

NEWMEM3F

Thanks for the link though. Picked one up. Hard Boiled is incredible!!!

Can't wait until this game is released. I loved it at E3 and then I downloaded the demo at home via Xbox Live and played through it a few more time. I'm so excited for this game. It's what Max Payne 3 would have been. :)

Yeah, I also enjoyed the 360 demo. But I am defenitely getting the CE for the PS3 with Hard Boiled. Great movie. I have the Hong Kong DVD, and have been waiting for a better version to come out so I can watch it again. I'm just hoping the new Hi-Def transfer is good. And it better have the original language track with subtitles option. Has there been any information on these aspects? I'd appreciate it if anyone knew.

*Sigh* I wish Midway would release a demo for this game on the PSN. Especially since, for the first time I think, the PS3 version seems to be better (at least the CE) than the 360 version. I'm on the fence because I liked the first Max Payne but hated the second one.

Hmm, I wonder if Best Buy will let me use a printout of the item page for a price match. I know they dont price match online retailers unless they have a brick and mortar store in the area and there are about 5 Family Videos here in Springfield, IL. The stores dont sell any games, they just rent them and movies so who knows. Worth a shot at least.

bread's done
Back