Strategy First bringing PC Strategy games to DS - Jagged Alliance 2 , Disciples 2

Way to go, Ace!

Ah, hell, Woody, I don't think I could do Jagged Alliance without the voice acting. Not a lot more satisfying than sending Deidrianna roses and watching her freak out... as she did pretty much in every scene.

Cool! I'll get JA2, great game.

Now I just wish someone would port XCOM UFO Defense over and I'd be ecstatic!! I'd love to smoke out some aliens on the little screen!

I would be more excited if someone were to port some point-n-click PC adventure games to the DS. I'm looking at you, LucasArts.

[quote name='Krymner']I would be more excited if someone were to port some point-n-click PC adventure games to the DS. I'm looking at you, LucasArts.[/QUOTE]

Good lord yes, I would kill to see some Lucasarts or Sierra adventures on the DS. Seems to be a perfect fit. I'm excited about this news though. Jagged Alliance was one of my favorite PC games, and I had quite a good time playing Disciples as well. Both should work well with the DS. Hope the ports turn out alright.

bread's done
Back