Strategy Guides

barom

CAGiversary!
Hi, I'm looking for a place to buy somewhat cheap strategy guides. Specifically Final Fantasy XII.

Anyone have any ideas where I might find them? I was hoping for somewhere near 10$.

I don't know where you are located, but the Half Priced Bookstore hasa ton of guides for 3-10. I found a couple at a Des Moines store yesterday, like LOZ PH and FF 2.

Hmm thanks a lot but I kinda want a new one (which is basically the reason why I haven't gone to ebay yet). And I'm located in Sacramento, CA. So no Half Priced Bookstore here :(.

I'll keep on searching. Please post if you know something. Also does anyone know if these ever go down in price?

[quote name='barom']Hmm thanks a lot but I kinda want a new one (which is basically the reason why I haven't gone to ebay yet). And I'm located in Sacramento, CA. So no Half Priced Bookstore here :(.

I'll keep on searching. Please post if you know something. Also does anyone know if these ever go down in price?[/quote]

Why did you get the impression that mine was used? Anyhow, PM me if still interested.

[quote name='darkslime']Best Buy pennied out FFXII so if its still there you can get it for a penny.[/QUOTE]

When was this? Last I heard this guide was full price (Revenant Wings was pennied).

[quote name='darkslime']Best Buy pennied out FFXII so if its still there you can get it for a penny.[/quote]He should just remember to bring his hoarder thwarting potions.:lol:

[quote name='Josef']When was this? Last I heard this guide was full price (Revenant Wings was pennied).[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought. I've tried FFXII several times in the last few weeks.

Went to best buy and had them scan it. It was still 19.99$. Think I might just let forget about it. I found what I was looking for on the net anyway (looked for License Board mainly). Needless to say I'm satisfied. Would still be great to have a strategy guide I guess but I think I'll just save my money. Plus gamefaqs has lots of walkthroughs so think i'll be good for now. Thanks a lot for your help though.

If by chance any of you were wondering about the license board. Here's the link
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/746/746429p1.html

[quote name='Josef']When was this? Last I heard this guide was full price (Revenant Wings was pennied).[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this, as I just a few days ago scanned both guides. XII was still full price, Revenant Wings was pennied.

bread's done
Back