Street Fighter 25th Anniversary (360 & PS3) $99 @ GS

[quote name='Solder']Pretty sure it's a single code that once redeemed gives you a list of codes for all of the individual items.[/QUOTE]

For the PS3 version, it's a single code that has everything (costumes, avatars, and the games).

I'm not a hardcore fighting game fanatic like I was back in high school and college, but I'm still having fun with SFxT.

I definitely could've waited to buy this edition and saved myself $50, but silly me thought that these would actually go quicker than they actually did/are.

I based my assumption that the same # of copies (30k between the 360 and PS3 versions) were the same as the EU MGS HD Collection LE, but the SF series has a larger and (arguably more) dedicated fanbase than the MG(S) series.

Wait, it's a single code on PS3?! That sucks ass! I have most of this stuff, the only things I'd be getting out of a collection is... costumes? and the physical stuff. I may as well not even redeem the code.

Picked mine up at a local gamestop. Will keep sealed until january to see if I can price adjust. Have plenty of other games to keep me occupied until then. A little disappointed that the chest is not as big as I expected it to me, which probably means the statue is not as big as I had hoped it would be either. Still, I didnt have any of the games except for SFIV.

Picked up the last PS3 edition at my local GameStop. Don't want to miss out if price drops again.

bread's done
Back