Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set (X360) $70 at Amazon

[quote name='antlp89']Even at $70, I still can't justify purchasing one of these.

Wasn't really impressed with the statue when I saw it in person and I don't really need the CD disks or blu rays.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this, 100%. Neat set, but my favorite Street Fighter games are the crossover ones.

So if people have a count of how many are left, I assume they lifted the limit? I've tried to check the quantity before but it always told me 'limit 3.'

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']When does the PS3 dlc expire?[/QUOTE]

That's a good question. PS3 DLC codes tend to expire when they say they will while Xbox codes don't. Find out before you guys do any trades.

I think everyone should save their money on this kit and buy the SF20 artbook on Amazon for $26.39 instead. It is a great artbook and really thick at 320 pages.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']I'll bite once it hits $50[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. its a tough choice since i already own SFIV and SSFIV. but i cant bring myself to get for arcade edition cuz I mean buying the same game 3 times? Plus i already have third strike and SSF2T HD So I dunno. Costumes dont really do it for me either. meh I'll keep an eye on it.

Seems like a good deal on this amount of content and I'd bite if I didn't already own all of this.

Wish they would have included a copy of Street Fighter: The Movie: The game, though. I still have my old PS1 long box case version of that game. Gotta re-live the pre-burnout Van Damme vs. dead Raul Julia every few years.

bread's done
Back