Street fighter 4 Ps3

Bencherstyle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
ummm, i have to try to sell this locally, so the person has to be in richmond hill.

this is up on kijiji (it was so easy making a account :/)

and its Street Fighter 4 (opened, but never played) with ryu headband...

i think im asking for too much :/ 70 dollars but never done this b4 so if i dont get any offers, ill lower it.... i still have the reciept, i did the T3G1F and yea.

if anybody here wants to buy it off me for 70 dollars who lives around richmond hill, PM me. thankx.

( is it too much? i dont know :/)

Rule #1: never pay retail. Saying "I want to get back what I paid" is silly. Why would someone want to pay the same, in cash, with no warranty or return policy, from a person they've likely never met?
Rule #2: forget about taxes when selling. You already paid the government. No one's going to pay you for paying the government. Also, see Rule #1
Rule #3: include a receipt if it's new, for warranty purposes. And to confirm that it's not stolen goods.
Rule #4: every day is your birthday, and you get $400 gifts regularly. Come clean about where you got it from, or at least try to be original. You can lose receipts.
Rule #5: don't return it without a receipt to Wal-Mart. That's just fraud.
Rule #6: you're not expected to make money or break even when selling. A little something called depreciation.
Rule #7: if you lack moral fibre (see: RFD sociopath/hoarder), follow Rule #3. Seriously, people will pay $40 for that $15 game you got from Zellers.
Rule #8: you will get lowballed unless you say firm, in which case you won't get any responses at all.
Rule #9: very rarely will you sell anything at your asking price, so feel free to jack it up a bit. Also see Rule #8.

So... you bought this game knowing you wouldn't have a console to play it on until summer (iirc)... and a week later you're trying to sell it for full price on the internet?

Uh... uh... k.

70 Seems reasonable to me. It retails at $69.99 now so he's not charging tax and you get a pre-order headband. Someone will mostly likely buy it considering how hard it is to find now. Try Craigslist.

I'd say $60 is more reasonable than $70...People on CAG rarely pay full-price for games, so $70 is more than anyone would pay at a retail store for a brand new copy. I don't imagine it's that hard to find copies of it, anyways. FS.ca says its in stock at a couple locations in my area. $60 is where you should start and work down from there. Look at eBay pages, RFD BST and other Craigslist postings to see what other people are selling for to get a better idea.

I had an extra street fighter 4 from doing pre orders (i do them for my brother and his friends, 15-17 year olds not cool enough to get m rated games) and generally for my close friends who dont care enough to look for a bargain.

When I do not pay retail, I do not charge retail, the game is 59.99 (rogers, hmv, eb/best buy/FS will pricematch).

Anyways, i generally charge 50$ for any left overs i have, offer a reciept which clearly states where i got it (no one ever needs the reciept weirdly enough). If the leftover doesn't sell in a couple days I just return it to Ebgames and put the 59.99/69.99 on another game.

If you can get 70$ for the game on kijiji, good for you, but I would consider Cagers friends, and give us a discount ;) charging 50$ is fair for something we know you paid 15-35$ for, you get a nice profit and we don't have to pay retail.

My 2 cents (lones list is good)

[quote name='Kekumba']So... you bought this game knowing you wouldn't have a console to play it on until summer (iirc)... and a week later you're trying to sell it for full price on the internet?

Uh... uh... k.[/quote]

lol i wasnt ganna sell it but if somebody does for a reasonable price, why not? im ganna re-get the game anyways, but i guess us CAGers want a awesome price.

if nobody comes up, im sell it for 50 bux for one of Cags, (but you have to live in richmond hill tho :()

EDIT: somebody agreed to pay 70 bux for it..... ah, ill have to take the bus..... darn it.... lazy...... god damn it.

DOUBLE EDIT : i may be a asshole, i decided to not meet up cuz im just plain lazy, and he said he would still buy it for 80 bux..... but nah, blame my teenage body.

do anybody here use kijiji?

Why don't you ship it to him? Just walk to the post office. You're going to pass up taking a profit because you're lazy? You're in for a rude awakening when you hit the real world.

If you use kijiji never ever ever ship your items to anyone. Always meet with them as people will scam you by doing paypal chargebacks. I use kijiji a lot mostly to buy as people dont know the value of their items.

bread's done
Back