Street Fighter 4 TE fightstick $97.50 after 25% discount

[quote name='DeathBringer']Don't forget free free shipping with "saver"

It stacks.[/QUOTE]

I just ordered the ps3 one and for some reason I get free shipping without the code.

we need to get Madkatz to make a Happ edition. Hell if I'm buying those Japanese sticks. For shame.

Just ordered one, been waiting for a deal on a TE stick and this came out to about $106 with tax. Thank you OP.

THANK YOU OP!

I was already planning to pick up a Marvel vs Capcom 360 TE at a B&M store with credit I had built up, but I was tempted by this. Unfortunately I didn't have to be, because for some reason they finally had the Marvel stick in stock for the 360 on their website! Got it for $111.19 after tax and saved myself $37.

Thanks a ton OP.

Argg...this comes about three days AFTER I buy a used one from Amazon's Warehouse. Still, I only paid $101 for it and its in perfect condition...but still...Argh!!

I paid $107 from Amazon for the one with white edges and customizing it. Would like the one with the black on the sides still. Well, I might eventually be spray painting it anyhow.

[quote name='neuropunk']I paid $107 from Amazon for the one with white edges and customizing it. Would like the one with the black on the sides still. Well, I might eventually be spray painting it anyhow.[/QUOTE]
Should still be plenty of Round 2s out there if you want one.

I wish they had the Super Street Fighter ones... I want a black one to go along with my white. This is a great deal though.

Deathbringer has the best signature I have ever seen. Period.

+1 for me! I have the older model and while it's still great, I'd like another one for guests and to play around and mod. Great deal! Thanks OP.

joen- the pros actually prefer the old style for comfort so something to consider

I still can't believe I paid almost 160 for this back in the original SFIV's heyday and even drove 30 miles to get the damn TE stick.

Go for it even if you're not a pro..gives you that arcade experience even if you're not good lol

[quote name='jterp7']joen- the pros actually prefer the old style for comfort so something to consider

I still can't believe I paid almost 160 for this back in the original SFIV's heyday and even drove 30 miles to get the damn TE stick.

Go for it even if you're not a pro..gives you that arcade experience even if you're not good lol[/QUOTE]

You're not supposed to try to get me to spend MORE money... lol. I'm still thinking about it. Would be good to use a $10 credit... bring it down to $87 + tax.

[quote name='humpnugget']Can anyone else not get the 25deal to work with the ps3 version of the stick?[/QUOTE]

Worked for me ~3 hours ago.

[quote name='midloo']Deathbringer has the best signature I have ever seen. Period. [/QUOTE]

QFT. Made me laugh. So horrible and far-fetched its funny.

Back to topic. Wish I had the cash for the TE stick (I hear its pretty much the best non-modded), also a pretty good deal. May look for a deal on a dpad instead though.

I've tried a few times with no luck threw the 360 version in my cart and the deal works for just that stick. Guess I'll keep plugging away and see if it goes through.

Its sold out online, and for peoples information the SSF4 fight stick has dropped in price in store for $129.99, my friend just bought one. However they still have not placed it online for order.

since it's sold out online, and the MvC2 joystick is still in stock online, would the same 25% code work with the MvC23 one?

bread's done
Back