Street Fighter Alpha 3 harder on the GBA?

eurenix

CAGiversary!
It's been awhile since I played through an entire round of street fighter, but is this version harder than the others? Even on the easiest setting, it was still not a complete cakewalk for me (I'm not always confident of victory). Have my SF skills degraded this much, or is it harder on the GBA than other consoles?

I'm also having a little difficulty pulling off supers. Is it the fault of the gamepad, or the game? I checked with my copy of SF 3: Double Impact, and I seem to still be able to do the supers there.

[quote name='eurenix']It's been awhile since I played through an entire round of street fighter, but is this version harder than the others? Even on the easiest setting, it was still not a complete cakewalk for me (I'm not always confident of victory). Have my SF skills degraded this much, or is it harder on the GBA than other consoles?

I'm also having a little difficulty pulling off supers. Is it the fault of the gamepad, or the game? I checked with my copy of SF 3: Double Impact, and I seem to still be able to do the supers there.[/QUOTE]

I actually thought the GBA version was easier then the PSone version. I used to blow throught the GBA version in one lunch break. The Playstation version took a whole afternoon. Maybe it was the AI or something, because I really doubt that that game was an arcade perfect port.

GBA Alpha 3 is amazing, i'd glad I picked it up I had the one for playstation also they have difficulty settings and if you're a Street Fighter fan there is no problem I def reccomend the GBA version.

(i've seen alot of shitty GBA port fighting games (MKADVANCE) but this one is damn good.)

bread's done
Back