Street Fighter Alpha Anthology $11.49 on Amazon.com

I would get this, but I only want it for Pocket fighter which I think is on the PSN now?

Well, I THOUGHT it was on the PSN, but it's not on the wiki page for pocket fighter... anyone want to confirm/correct me?

[quote name='Gden']I would get this, but I only want it for Pocket fighter which I think is on the PSN now?

Well, I THOUGHT it was on the PSN, but it's not on the wiki page for pocket fighter... anyone want to confirm/correct me?[/QUOTE]
Yup pocket fighter is a psone classic and its 5.99

[quote name='Gden']I would get this, but I only want it for Pocket fighter which I think is on the PSN now?

Well, I THOUGHT it was on the PSN, but it's not on the wiki page for pocket fighter... anyone want to confirm/correct me?[/QUOTE]

Pocket Fighter is on PSN at least for US PSN. Only thing is Pocket Fighter does not work on PSP. It's only usable on PS3. NOT PSP.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']Pocket Fighter is on PSN at least for US PSN. Only thing is Pocket Fighter does not work on PSP. It's only usable on PS3. NOT PSP.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I got excited for a second, one of my favorite games.

I think these games are always around these prices. Street Fighter Anniversary Collection is also available for $9.60 from a Prime eligible seller.

Worth every penny. I really wish Capcom would bring this out on XBLA/PSN with online play, there would be zero reason to even touch their modern junk.

Street fighter rocks. Definately gonna get it. Wish i could play online against my friends tho.
21.gif

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']Better on the Saturn and Dreamcast ...[/QUOTE]

Alpha 3 MIGHT be better on Saturn, but def. not on Dreamcast. No question that Alpha 1,2 and Gold are vastly superior since they are the actual arcade ROMS.

bread's done
Back