Street Fighter Anniv. Collection (PS2) - $9.99 TRU 12/16-12/17

[quote name='nwaugh']Not sure if anyone cares, but this seems to be a decent deal in today's ad:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3178132

Price is good B&M and online, though obviously there'll be shipping charges online.

It's ~$15 at Amazon (from Hubbagames?):
http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighter-Anniversary-Collection-playstation-2/dp/B0002B90OE[/quote]

Might pick this up with my Soul Bubble gift card - but reminded me I forgot to pick up King of Fighters Collection and Art of Fighting Collection this weekend - both were half off - arghgrhrh

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Might pick this up with my Soul Bubble gift card - but reminded me I forgot to pick up King of Fighters Collection and Art of Fighting Collection this weekend - both were half off - arghgrhrh[/QUOTE]

Totally what I was thinking, except TRU is just far enough away to be a pain in the ass.

Circuit City is up to their ears in these. If yours is still open, I bet they'll still have one for $12.xx. 40% if yours is closing.

Just picked it up! I had a trip to the area and figured why not! Look forward to it - funny how they had all the other 10 dollar games marked but no sign next to this one!

[quote name='SDC']Hmm. $15+ for 3S is compelling. But I'm loving HDR online so much I doubt I'd really play it.[/QUOTE] IMHO SF3TS is a far, far better game, but unless you've got people to play against locally, it may do little to draw your attention away from SSF2HDR's fantastic online mode.

[quote name='Thrinn']IMHO SF3TS is a far, far better game, but unless you've got people to play against locally, it may do little to draw your attention away from SSF2HDR's fantastic online mode.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the thing. If I were still in college I'd be all over this deal, but HDR's online mode is now my main source of competition.

[quote name='SkeletonBrute']awesome game, awesome price, wish they had shown Alpha some love in there though[/quote]

That's what the Street Fighter Alpha Anthology is for. ;)

Sweet, this was one of my top 10 games from the 90's so thanks for the share.

57c0531e13f40b91b3b0f1a30b529a1d.gif

Damn it! Bought mine about a week ago at TRU for 19.99. Still worth 19.99 to me. Awesome collection. Recommend them for those who can find it.

[quote name='GuardianE']That's what the Street Fighter Alpha Anthology is for. ;)[/quote]
And that, IMO, is the better of the 2 collections on the PS2. The price on it though...I was able to find one new for $20 on sheer luck, at a store where I had trade credit...not many places carried the thing.

bread's done
Back