Street fighter figures at Suncoast

DV8

CAGiversary!
Well after playing in the arcade for a while I dropped by suncoast to check out the anime, but I saw in the clearance the street fight SOTA toys the second batch for 75% off! So I picked up a Ken (chase), cammy, and vega. They had T-hawk and Blanka but I'm really a fan of them. I also picked up a "Hush" nightwing figure all for 22.xx. :D I love toys

[quote name='BIG5']You still have an arcade?[/QUOTE]

Don't most malls? I've only been to 1 in this state that doesn't...

MY Mall decided to become all fancy and hasnt had one for years. The other mall lost thiers a while back too. The filfthy ghetto mall that I avoid has one still. In ohio when I visit they all have arcades, but they all kinda sucked.

The mall about 10 mins. from my house has a Jillian's to play some games.

Although, for an arcade, my preference is Dave & Buster's over Jillian's.

Terry

For some reason, Dave and Buster's doesn't really scream *arcade* to me. I don't think I've seen a real arcade in years. Just digital karate dojos.

all my local malls have lost thier arcades (with the exception of Westland cuz I haven't been there in awhile so I can't say for sure), but I can drive up to great lakes crossing (about 40 minutes) and go to gameworks and jeepers so it all works I guess?

Oh.. 75% off? Out of curiosity OP what mall is this at? Anyways Mmmm I did rememeber my Suncoast having these figures. They had a Chun-Li and Cammy one in different colors, I think I'll check out today.

[quote name='1SwtDeception']Oh.. 75% off? Out of curiosity OP what mall is this at? Anyways Mmmm I did rememeber my Suncoast having these figures. They had a Chun-Li and Cammy one in different colors, I think I'll check out today.[/QUOTE]

Southhill mall in Wa state. While you're there you might as well play at the arcades since they seem so rare. :D

edit: They also have a bunch of other toys that are on clearance. Like Batman figures, certain mcfarlane figures, and some marvel select figures. But I'm saving my money for the blockbuster deal >:)

Shit-hot sexy. I had a $5 Replay coupon too. I got the four of the six last figures I needed for my Roud Two set and only spent $10. Thanks for the post!

I know of one mall with an arcade, it's the pacific mall in markham ontario (a huge asian mall) and it has mostly imported machines. That's the only mall arcade I know of anywhere. There's another arcade in downtown toronto, but all the others I know of are kids places with a few arcade games thrown in, or sports bars with a few games thrown in.

edit: I forgot, the mall at my university has an arcade, though it doesn't have the big chain stores like normal malls.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I know of one mall with an arcade, it's the pacific mall in markham ontario (a huge asian mall) and it has mostly imported machines. That's the only mall arcade I know of anywhere. There's another arcade in downtown toronto, but all the others I know of are kids places with a few arcade games thrown in, or sports bars with a few games thrown in.

edit: I forgot, the mall at my university has an arcade, though it doesn't have the big chain stores like normal malls.[/QUOTE]

I wish my asian mall had import games. :(

[quote name='1SwtDeception']Oh.. 75% off? Out of curiosity OP what mall is this at? Anyways Mmmm I did rememeber my Suncoast having these figures. They had a Chun-Li and Cammy one in different colors, I think I'll check out today.[/QUOTE]

Be wary of the purple Chun-Li- I loved the action-ey pose, but it turns out the weight of her chest makes the figure twist a bit. She eventually falls off the the stand becuase of it.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Be wary of the purple Chun-Li- I loved the action-ey pose, but it turns out the weight of her chest makes the figure twist a bit. She eventually falls off the the stand becuase of it.[/QUOTE]

That's so hot until I remember it's an action figure, but then I forget and it's hot again.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']That's so hot until I remember it's an action figure, but then I forget and it's hot again.[/QUOTE]

From hot... to not... to hot... to disturbing..

bread's done
Back