Street Fighter games on Xbox

slimpip

CAGiversary!
Can someone please tell me what game is in the background of this pic. It looks like EX3 but I can not find info on this game anywhere.

sagat-street-fighter.jpg

[quote name='slimpip']Can someone please tell me what game is in the background of this pic. It looks like EX3 but I can not find info on this game anywhere.

sagat-street-fighter.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Its SvC Chaos.

Good call! I got excited thinking EX3 was released for XBox and I didn't know about it. Oh well, wishful thinking.

SVC Chaos, aka SNK's worst fighting game in many years.

That Sagat figure is worth more than the game it is standing in front of.

I like that game, actually. It's great if you're a huge SF fan (like myself) to see all the Street Fighter characters drawn in KoF style, plus the difficulty is way up there.

It feels kind of half done, but it's fun nonetheless. If you can find it extremely cheap, it's worth it.

Ken is totally better than Sagat though, just to let you know.

[quote name='Mafia']SVC Chaos, aka SNK's worst fighting game in many years.

That Sagat figure is worth more than the game it is standing in front of.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call it their worst fighter in years, c'mon now, they made a sequel to Double Dragon not too long ago!

plus I enjoy SVC Chaos more than I did when I originally played it. I like the art, and the old school feel is great. I actually enjoy it more since it is not as advanced as many of the fighters on the market, because games like Third Strike are too advanced for me (even MOW to an extent, but Just Defend is quite easy compared to parrying)

bread's done
Back