Street Fighter IV (360) $51.99 Shipped @Amazon/Newegg

I got my PS3 version from Newegg and the shipping took forever with free shipping. It was shipped from CA to the west coast using DHL. Then it was dropped off to the local post office. According to records it sat there for 4 days before being delivered.

Amazon free shipping has been quicker in most instances.

[quote name='ronin47']I got my PS3 version from Newegg and the shipping took forever with free shipping. It was shipped from CA to the west coast using DHL. Then it was dropped off to the local post office. According to records it sat there for 4 days before being delivered.

Amazon free shipping has been quicker in most instances.[/QUOTE]

I'm in CA, and orders from newegg shipped from CA is blazing fast. The problem you experience might be with DHL or USPS. That is not normal for a package to sit around for 4 days.

Amazon uses USPS as well, and they frequently intentionally hold the package for days (once over a week) before shipping it out just to try and get you to pay for faster shipping.

I am in CA as well, sometimes my new egg orders come the next day! I have always been pleased with their shipping policies however sometimes I feel that the shipping and handling prices are a bit steep for certain items. But now that there is FREE shipping, I will be sure to capitalize on this shiznit.
pixel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back