Street Fighter IV Collector's Ed. X360 Amazon $74.99

[quote name='GundamS']http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CH2I1O/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20

Title says it all I guess. In stock April 3rd.

Good deal because of the free shipping and possibly no tax esp. if you have trade in credit.

Personally, I recommend going with the cheaper normal version but some may want the Collector's ed.

Unfortunately no PS3 version in stock :(
iy.gif

[/quote]
No ps3 in stock, thats a bummer, and the collector's edition seems to be overpriced, will pass on this one.

I keep checking on amazon to try and use my gift card, however its been at least three weeks now and it is still saying sold out.. Where are the new shipments damnit
pixel.gif

it's kind of hard to believe it's on sale and even more so, in stock. Too bad they don't have the PS3 version, I would've purchased mines from Amazon if they did.

I find this collector's edition stuff for games to be just so unnecessary, but folks must be buying. At some point though, I think interest will die down in these special editions.

[quote name='bsesb2003']I find this collector's edition stuff for games to be just so unnecessary, but folks must be buying. At some point though, I think interest will die down in these special editions.
00.gif
[/quote]

I generally agree, though there is the odd occasion where a Special or Collectors edition does have extra content or accessories worth the price of admission; it's just rare.

Probably Fallout is the only CE that is worth the $$$. I am still waiting for a CE version for $40 for my 360 so that I can play all the DLC content.

[quote name='G.Canton']I generally agree, though there is the odd occasion where a Special or Collectors edition does have extra content or accessories worth the price of admission; it's just rare.[/quote]

The worst is when it's a crap game, disguised as an awesome game in a special edition.

Please see Jericho and Turning Point for examples. Awesome looking steelbook cases, craptastic games. Bah!

This was one of few CE that i wanted, the Ryu figure and the blu ray anime what push me to want this one instead of the xbox version. Hopefully more will be available, if not then i'll pick up the regular one later this year.

I haven't seen the PS3 version anywhere since launch. To this day I've seen 360 versions here and there (B&M and online).
I don't think they're making any more of each version so I'd say jump on this if you're interested.

bread's done
Back