CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Direct from Capcom:

Discount will show up in cart. It is part of Capcom's current promotion:

Spend $30 get 20% off
Spend $50 get 25% off
Spend $70 get 30% off

I haven't seen any items yet that are NOT included in this promotion. Their are some other okay deals if you look hard enough.;

This fightstick resells for close to $200 on Ebay but it is very heavy and would be a PITA to ship.

At last check their were only 96 of these available on the website. Hopefully it is only purchased by people who will use it (and not resell it). I'm not a big fighting game fan but I know their are a lot of people on this site who are.

Enjoy

If only they were compatible with PS2 games on the PS3.:cry:

I guess I'll just have to get the Hori HRAP 3 SA instead.:D

But this is a great stick at a good deal for those that would only use it on PS3 games.

[quote name='iGen']http://www.ebay.com/itm/Official-St...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item2313ebd9da
125.50 and many BuyItNows at $130-135. Definitely not $200.[/QUOTE]

Yes but did you see that the S/H charges on the lowball BIN are $60?

Here is the BIN I was referencing (he's sold 11)

Here is an auction with a sole bid at $198

I'm no "Harveyiscool" but I certainly do know my way around eBay.

Anyways, I wasn't trying to prompt people to resell these. I just wanted to highlight the value.

Edit: I should have checked your link out before replying.. you do understand that is for a USED stick... right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seller you referenced was willing to ship worldwide which makes a pretty big difference. Only TE i've seen consistently resell close to 200 or above were those special ones like the femme fatale .Al the same this is a good deal the Round 1's are out of print so if you prefer that style or look buy it now as madcatz has just been burning through remaining stock .

Just a heads up:

If you're looking to dual mod your stick, get a Xbox 360 one. 50 bucks will dualmod any xbox stick, whereas PS3 ones are far tougher to do so on. Obviously doesn't matter if you only rock out on PSN, but if you want to use it for both make sure to do your homework.

Also, if you are not sure if you like fighting games enough to have a stick, or are not sure if you want to be a pad player you can buy a standard edition fighting stick and then mod up to the same level components or even better than the TE. That is what I did and I highly recommend that route.

[quote name='THeMaddOx']Also, if you are not sure if you like fighting games enough to have a stick, or are not sure if you want to be a pad player you can buy a standard edition fighting stick and then mod up to the same level components or even better than the TE. That is what I did and I highly recommend that route.[/QUOTE]

Errr the SE is also gone now with the WWE brawl sticks taking their place , amazon sells it for 70(ps3) so after buying the buttons and joystick you spend just about as much as if you went with the OP's deal.

[quote name='coolsteel']Errr the SE is also gone now with the WWE brawl sticks taking their place , amazon sells it for 70(ps3) so after buying the buttons and joystick you spend just about as much as if you went with the OP's deal.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, really? SO glad I picked up my SE from buy.com last year for $35. My best peripheral buy ever.

The SF TEs have dried up in the last 6 months, since they're not longer being produced - it's hard to get one new at retail price, especially for Xbox. Unless you want to get the ugly MLG stick or the SFvTekken stick, most listings for a new TE stick are creeping around $180-200 these days.

Just wanna say Thanks to GBAstar !

Few days ago i ordered from Amazon, they won't price match so i returned it and ordered straight from capcom and saved about $30.

Although note that MadCatz has just release a new version/design of higher end Stick, SFXT stick Pro, so that maybe reason why they want to get rid of these....? anyway just a headsup to those who haven't seen th SFXT, might be worth looking into.

[quote name='GBAstar']Direct from Capcom:

Discount will show up in cart. It is part of Capcom's current promotion:

Spend $30 get 20% off
Spend $50 get 25% off
Spend $70 get 30% off

I haven't seen any items yet that are NOT included in this promotion. Their are some other okay deals if you look hard enough.;

This fightstick resells for close to $200 on Ebay but it is very heavy and would be a PITA to ship.

At last check their were only 96 of these available on the website. Hopefully it is only purchased by people who will use it (and not resell it). I'm not a big fighting game fan but I know their are a lot of people on this site who are.

Enjoy[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back