Street Fighter IV MadCatz Fight Sticks In Stock

I wonder if Marvel vs. Capcom 2 will drive people to buy these sticks again. It is one of, if not the most, popular arcade fighting games.

Nah anyone that really wanted the stick to pay crazy mark up already has one or modded another one. They are available now like they should have been from the start. I see them in GS's alot now. TO answer anyone's question though the TE is worth every penny.

I want to order one but I need to get free shipping (the price is
already pretty high) so where can I get a TE for 360 with free shipping?

EDIT: I just checked and it is gonna be about $170 shipped from BestBuy (but only $5 shipping and $15 on tax)

Be warned - the Capcom store is terrible for customer service (those who experienced the fiasco with preorders should back that up). But with the sticks back in stock, hopefully it should be smoother.

I'll post a link to the 10% coupon (on my home computer) which should make this more of a 'deal'.

The sticks are all they're cracked up to be and will be excellent with new fighting games (MvsC2 and Tekken6) on the horizon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatboyjam']To save 10%, put the fightstick in your cart, then open this link in a separate window/tab:
http://nct.digitalriver.com/fulfill/0239.001
Fill out the mini-survey, click the 10% off (which will close that tab/window), go back to your cart and refresh - you will now see a $15 discount on your stick.[/QUOTE]

worked like a charm, thanks!

[quote name='m3s0koo1']worked like a charm, thanks![/QUOTE]

No problem! OP, could you update the title so others can take advantage of this coupon/discount?

They are also available at GameShark.com. Amazon had the 360 TE sticks yesterday in stock. Now they are sold out but will be getting more in stock in 3 days so you can still buy from Amazon for $149.

I already have a TE stick for 360. But I also ended up buying a Chun-Li FightPad for 360 yesterday.

[quote name='dfo']It says "pre-order" -- I wonder if they'll honor it?[/QUOTE]
I had "buy today, ships today" when I was about to check out (which was before I realized I couldn't cancel at capcom).

[quote name='s2k']Nah anyone that really wanted the stick to pay crazy mark up already has one or modded another one. They are available now like they should have been from the start. I see them in GS's alot now. TO answer anyone's question though the TE is worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

I agree the TE sticks are well worth $149. I wouldn't pay mark up on them however.

[quote name='fatboyjam']To save 10%, put the fightstick in your cart, then open this link in a separate window/tab:
http://nct.digitalriver.com/fulfill/0239.001
Fill out the mini-survey, click the 10% off (which will close that tab/window), go back to your cart and refresh - you will now see a $15 discount on your stick.
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot, much appreciated. Might as well save a bit of coin.

Today, I saw a bunch of SFIV TE Fightsticks at Fry's in Anaheim, CA. Both 360 and PS3 versions. Not too many SE sticks, though. (anyone who is interested in going to this location, the store was nice enough to put out a display PS3 TE to try SFIV out; this stick feels very good and responsive compared to my previous joystick purchase, the Soul Calibur IV Hori EX2. Well worth the money and upgrade, IMO.)

Regardless, I ordered mine from Capcom Store last night (360 version). It shipped today... that was fast! I don't know what bad things were said about their customer service, but I see no problem in ordering from them. Free tax and shipping too, so only $149.95 in the end (didn't do the 10% survey, I don't want spam in my inbox)

[quote name='qwikshake']Today, I saw a bunch of SFIV TE Fightsticks at Fry's in Anaheim, CA. Both 360 and PS3 versions. Not too many SE sticks, though. (anyone who is interested in going to this location, the store was nice enough to put out a display PS3 TE to try SFIV out; this stick feels very good and responsive compared to my previous joystick purchase, the Soul Calibur IV Hori EX2. Well worth the money and upgrade, IMO.)

Regardless, I ordered mine from Capcom Store last night (360 version). It shipped today... that was fast! I don't know what bad things were said about their customer service, but I see no problem in ordering from them. Free tax and shipping too, so only $149.95 in the end (didn't do the 10% survey, I don't want spam in my inbox)[/QUOTE]

I got lucky and did the same thing last night, hopefully my stick gets here by next week.

I would have done the 10% thing if I knew oh well

[quote name='echoman']I got lucky and did the same thing last night, hopefully my stick gets here by next week.

I would have done the 10% thing if I knew oh well[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I didn't know about the 10% thing either, I would have done it too, just gotta be careful not to give out your primary email.

Out of curiosity, what version is everyone getting, 360 or PS3?

[quote name='qwikshake']didn't do the 10% survey, I don't want spam in my inbox)[/QUOTE]

If curious, it's not THAT kind of survey. They initially popped this three question survey if you left the Capcom site with something left in your cart (wondering if it was price, etc that is keeping you from purchasing). They don't collect anything they wouldn't collect from you otherwise for ordering.

Sorry to all those who ordered without seeing my earlier post. Good luck to all those who order with it.

[quote name='m3s0koo1']ordered from circuit city and it shipped already![/QUOTE]

does it just say shipped or from a tracking number?

i just picked one up after careful consideration. It was hard to get it tho because the page would freeze when trying to authorize the card. had to try 2 diff cards like 2 times each. finally got the email saying it went thru. so this is $130 FS for the TE stick. great price considering what others are charging..but paying 130 for a game joystick is pretty crazy. But ive heard great things and this will surely be a collectors item. feelin guilty bout the purchase but i cant wait to rock some SF4 and MAME on this

[quote name='mr_burnzz']does it just say shipped or from a tracking number?

i just picked one up after careful consideration. It was hard to get it tho because the page would freeze when trying to authorize the card. had to try 2 diff cards like 2 times each. finally got the email saying it went thru. so this is $130 FS for the TE stick. great price considering what others are charging..but paying 130 for a game joystick is pretty crazy. But ive heard great things and this will surely be a collectors item. feelin guilty bout the purchase but i cant wait to rock some SF4 and MAME on this[/QUOTE]

yes i got a tracking number. its out for delivery right now but has a delivery date for Monday.

those modded sticks look so sweet. i like the cammy and guile one. I wish the cammy one was more risque tho. Doesnt seem like an easy job to do those modifications tho...

Can't wait for this TE stick. My first one..

doesnt look like ill be getting this any time soon since the order number checked states ALL BACKORDERED. damnit...i hope theyll gimme the $ back cuz i do not wanna wait months for this when i was expecting it in a few days. Circuit city always comes thru...:bs:

[quote name='s2k']Amazon has TE stick for xbox 360 in stock. Use ECA 10% to make 134.99 shipped.[/QUOTE]

All the TE are sold out on Amazon already. The TE for xbox 360 are also sold out at best buy again.

[quote name='qwikshake']Today, I saw a bunch of SFIV TE Fightsticks at Fry's in Anaheim, CA. Both 360 and PS3 versions. Not too many SE sticks, though.[/QUOTE]

same at the sunnyvale, ca store. didn't see any 360 TE sticks but i didn't look too hard.

Backorder Notice

Dear

Due to an unusually large response, we are temporarily out of stock of the item(s) you ordered. Additional quantities are on order and we expect them soon. Your order will receive priority upon receipt in the warehouse and we expect to be able to ship your order soon. We are very sorry for the delay and assure you that we are making every effort to speed your order to you.

We invite you to check the current status of your order on our website at www.circuitcity.com

Click on "Order Status" for up-to-date shipping information.

Purchase Order #:

If you cannot wait and wish to choose another item, just call our friendly customer service at 1-800-843-2489. Please refer to order x when you contact us.

suxx. i wonder how long itll take before they receive the new shipment. I might cancel this.

They had a stack (around 10+) of both PS3 and Xbox360 TEs at the Frys in Fountain Valley CA on Sunday around 7:30pm. I finally got to use one, since I've been waiting forever for Capcom to finally deliver my first shipment.

I was tempted to pick up another one but I just can't see myself dropping another $150 on another stick just yet.

I ordered my TE from Capcom Wednesday last week and it shipped the next day, but the tracking was a bit messed up. There was a blank space after "Tracking URL:" but it did give me just a number. Did this happen to anyone else? I hate not knowing where my package is.

Anyone get theirs from Capcom yet?

Supposedly mine shipped on he 25th, and they gave me a USPS tracking #.

However, when I look up the tracking info, it just says arrived at shipping partner facility on June 26th at 3:26pm. in Milan, IL 61264.

So there has been saturday, monday, and today with no movement? WTF?

Maybe I am spoiled by Amazon Prime.

[quote name='pjb16']Anyone get theirs from Capcom yet?

Supposedly mine shipped on he 25th, and they gave me a USPS tracking #.

However, when I look up the tracking info, it just says arrived at shipping partner facility on June 26th at 3:26pm. in Milan, IL 61264.

So there has been saturday, monday, and today with no movement? WTF?

Maybe I am spoiled by Amazon Prime.[/QUOTE]

i got my second one from capcom store, and worried about the same thing. but it will eventually be at your house. it took a few days more i hoped for, but can't complain about 10percent off no tax and no shipping charges.

all dlvd for 135

I just ordered one off the capcom website. The xbox360 sticks are in stock and the 10 % off survey worked like a charm. Got it all for 134.95 with free shipping and no tax. Thanks a lot!

[quote name='JDMoney']I just ordered one off the capcom website. The xbox360 sticks are in stock and the 10 % off survey worked like a charm. Got it all for 134.95 with free shipping and no tax. Thanks a lot![/QUOTE]

I also bought one this morning. Thanks to fatboyjim for the 10% off!

Fear not guys with the shipping and tracking info. I was wondering the same and actually went down to my post office today.

I spoke with the post master and apparently Capcom ships them to a 3rd party Fedex/Dhl who in turn ship it and then deliver it to the post office. I am in New Jersey and my info said the same thing. It got shipped on Friday and is in town with one of those two. It will be at my house tomorrow he says so I'll post back here when its here.

Also with the te stick modding its a piece of cake. I'll link all the proper pages and files you need.

Its really as simple as getting new art printed and slapping it on the stick

[quote name='echoman']Fear not guys with the shipping and tracking info. I was wondering the same and actually went down to my post office today.

I spoke with the post master and apparently Capcom ships them to a 3rd party Fedex/Dhl who in turn ship it and then deliver it to the post office. I am in New Jersey and my info said the same thing. It got shipped on Friday and is in town with one of those two. It will be at my house tomorrow he says so I'll post back here when its here.

Also with the te stick modding its a piece of cake. I'll link all the proper pages and files you need.

Its really as simple as getting new art printed and slapping it on the stick[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, hopefully mine will be here tomorrow as well.

I've seen the standard stick for 360 at my local GS. I already own a Hori, and is it worth the money to pick it up? I would buy one for when I have friends over and give them an equal opportunity to play fighters with me.

[quote name='J Bling Blang']I've seen the standard stick for 360 at my local GS. I already own a Hori, and is it worth the money to pick it up? I would buy one for when I have friends over and give them an equal opportunity to play fighters with me.[/QUOTE]
If MadCatz has fixed the issues with later SEs I would pick it up if you can't find a TE. You may want to swap out the buttons and joystick at some point for Sanwa or Seimitsu on the SE.

bread's done
Back