Street Fighter IV MadCatz Fight Sticks In Stock

Well still nothing, the post office is looking at it like it was just shipped yesterday by the tracking number. Its weird it was shipped out last thursday and its still not here. I'm not liking this one bit

[quote name='echoman']Well still nothing, the post office is looking at it like it was just shipped yesterday by the tracking number. Its weird it was shipped out last thursday and its still not here. I'm not liking this one bit[/QUOTE]
Yup, still haven't got mine. and when I checked this morning, the shipping number still said arrived at receiving facility on the 26th in Illinois.

[quote name='echoman']Fear not guys with the shipping and tracking info. I was wondering the same and actually went down to my post office today.

I spoke with the post master and apparently Capcom ships them to a 3rd party Fedex/Dhl who in turn ship it and then deliver it to the post office. I am in New Jersey and my info said the same thing. It got shipped on Friday and is in town with one of those two. It will be at my house tomorrow he says so I'll post back here when its here.

Also with the te stick modding its a piece of cake. I'll link all the proper pages and files you need.

Its really as simple as getting new art printed and slapping it on the stick[/QUOTE]
I believe Capcom store ships via Digital River.

[quote name='pjb16']The box is so awesome, I almost don't want to open it.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting pissed now, mine arrived on the 26th and still nothing. Its the 6th now and I'm still waiting. My mailman has come and gone so I guess I'll be knocking at the post office again today

[quote name='pjb16']The box is so awesome, I almost don't want to open it.[/QUOTE]

Its a great box! But the TE stick is awesome on display itself. People always want to play SFIV when they see it!

[quote name='DrDollars']So where do you track the shipping? My "order has shipped" email lacked a tracking URL.[/QUOTE]

its the number that starts with 9, the real long one.

Finally got my stick today, it took fu@kin forever to get here though

bread's done
Back