Street Fighter IV on 360, £21.93

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
[rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_564_mini.jpg[/rightimg]It's through an Amazon third party seller, but the price is too good to ignore. "BPSHOPSUK" is selling Street Fighter IV for 360 new for £21.93, the cheapest we've seen from anywhere. Who knows how many copies he has in stock, grab it while you can!

:360: Street Fighter IV £21.93

twitter_mini.gif
Click here for CAG UK Twitter Updates

Judging from the price and a comment left in the seller's feedback, I'd be very surprised if this was a genuine European PAL version. Looks like Hong Kong import, so shipping may be slow.

Still not a bad price, but buyer beware.

Not there anymore. Shame, I've been thinking of sending back my CE as damaged because the Happy Meal figurines are missing some paint. And the overall CE content was crap.

I saved £20 from RRP and still felt shortchanged. Might just send the box back to Capcom with some poo in it.

[quote name='Exu']Not there anymore. Shame, I've been thinking of sending back my CE as damaged because the Happy Meal figurines are missing some paint. And the overall CE content was crap.

I saved £20 from RRP and still felt shortchanged. Might just send the box back to Capcom with some poo in it.[/QUOTE]

Well if you end up doing the latter then make sure you eat a real spicy curry before hand.

bread's done
Back