Street Fighter IV: Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback) at Amazon $13.59

SFIV has chess game elements. Once you get to frame time attacks, I figure the book will help.

Where are the penny strategy guides usually?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']What happen to Collector's Edition Game Guide?[/QUOTE]

Got cancelled.

[quote name='decon']SFIV has chess game elements. Once you get to frame time attacks, I figure the book will help.
?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, they only have frame data for the non console exclusive characters due to time constraints.

All info from the Shoryuken SF4 guide thread.

Amazon typically has guides at a discount at launch. I got quite a few from there because I didn't want to wait for it to get cheaper.

Amazon pretty much always has guide at a discount from what Gamestop charges with the companion book discount :) I had this preordered from Amazon, but I ended up picking it up at Gamestop because they offered me the discount anyway since I have the game preordered there, and I wanted something to look at and drool over while I wait for the game to come out. The guide is pretty solid for beginner/intermediate players, and expert players... well they've probably already come up with their own strategies :p

I thought u could download game guides online.
iy.gif

iy.gif

Damn. I just purchased this at Gamestop yesterday. Ill just order it at amazon and return it to Gamestop.

I won't say this is a deal, considering Amazon pretty much always has their game guides on discount, but good to know anyway for those who're interested in getting one, cause it is cheaper than getting it with the game at GameStop.

bread's done
Back