Street Fighter IV Round 2 TE Fightstick $123 shipped (net)

[quote name='MSUHitman']Never heard of that site before. Are they trustworthy?[/QUOTE]

They accept Paypal, so I'd imagine so... As Paypal always sides with the buyer :)

I took advantage of this deal and the service was fantastic. Super fast shipping, item arrived in perfect condition brand new. Bing cashback posted to account instantly. So its a reliable place! :)

What's the difference between the original and the Round 2 version? Is one better than the other?

robpe36: I would imagine Round 2 is better (I think more expensive MSRP too), but I cannot say for sure.

Anyway, who actually has the extra money to throw on a giant brick for a controller like that? You must really like fighting games :rofl:

[quote name='robpe36']What's the difference between the original and the Round 2 version? Is one better than the other?[/QUOTE]

Its the same stick, different art.

[quote name='Ruined']They accept Paypal, so I'd imagine so... As Paypal always sides with the buyer :)[/QUOTE]

Beware, that even if paypal sides with the buyer, there are times where the seller won't have the funds to refund you back. when that happens, paypal will send a letter at their home address. and if the scammer is smart enough, he will use a fake address to avoid this matter. just thought i'd let you know since i loss about $1k because of it.

Yeah this stick is identical internally to the original TE sticks. It just has different art and black sides. I used this one to do a bat-top conversion & octogon gate. Will be my 4th arcade stick for 360 :). #1 "Ryu" is the original TE unmodified, #2 "Ken" is the original TE but stick/buttons/gumball replaced with ken-colored Seimitsu parts (square gate), #3 "Pacman" is a HRAP EX w/ 4 way cross gate and all sanwa buttons, #4 is this one I'll name "Balrog." I should take pics! :D

I think I actually like the feel of the Seimitsu modded one the best.

bread's done
Back