Street Fighter IV - X360 and PS3 for $53.99 @ Sams Club

[quote name='JMD3']Will sams let you buy anything without being a member? not even like a trial deal?[/quote]

sign up for a membership, buy the game, and then have the membership refunded. I used to work at Sams Club, if you aren't happy with you're membership it's completely refundable.

Couldn't find at local sams club, bummer.
iy.gif

iy.gif

[quote name='exileinoblivion']sign up for a membership, buy the game, and then have the membership refunded. I used to work at Sams Club, if you aren't happy with you're membership it's completely refundable.[/QUOTE]

If all that work is worth $6 to you, have a blast.

I'll take the extra $6, walk into Best Buy, buy the game off the shelf, drive home and play.

Or you could just go ahead and google a coupon for a Sam's Club One Day Pass and not deal with the membership issues. Unfortunately, the Sams near me doesn't have it in stock :(

I was set to buy this game until I read there are no parrying attacks and no air blocking. What a disappointment. I can't believe the regressive gameplay.

[quote name='Zimmy']If all that work is worth $6 to you, have a blast.

I'll take the extra $6, walk into Best Buy, buy the game off the shelf, drive home and play.[/quote]

honestly I think it was more about people being able to pick the game up today if sams club had it. I doubt it really had to do with the savings.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I was set to buy this game until I read there are no parrying attacks and no air blocking. What a disappointment. I can't believe the regressive gameplay.[/quote]

Regressive gameplay? It's just like SF2. Basically, you heard these few comments and decided not to buy the game without even trying it yourself. Nothing like letting someone else do the thinking for you.:applause:

[quote name='Jedah Doma']Regressive gameplay? It's just like SF2. Basically, you heard these few comments and decided not to buy the game without even trying it yourself. Nothing like letting someone else do the thinking for you.:applause:[/QUOTE]

If the game play is just like SFII, then why pay 60 bucks for a re-hash? Flashier graphics are worth that? As a series progresses it usually adds to the game play, not remove aspects. The SFIII games did good with new game play additions.......it's just a shame they decided to blow that part up.

[quote name='oasisboy']No taxes???[/quote]

There is tax, unless you state it as tax exempt, but they log those....soo....if they say tax exempt, you say "no"

[quote name='mybs']Or you could just go ahead and google a coupon for a Sam's Club One Day Pass and not deal with the membership issues. Unfortunately, the Sams near me doesn't have it in stock :([/quote]

Just did that and this is what I found.

http://ingoodhands.com/sams.pdf

Expires 3/31/09

I got Best Buy to give me a price match. Don't forget about that. Price is the same at Samsclub online too, so use that to your advantage if needed.

bread's done
Back