Street Fighter IV Xbox 360 - $37 - Amazon (Target)

Tempting. I was kind of hoping this would be in the Gold Box tomorrow, seems somewhat less likely if they've already dropped the price. Around $30 is probably the sweet spot for me.

Oh yeah. I forgot about the Gold Box event tomorrow. I'm not expecting much though. It wouldn't surprise me if they had SFIV on there, but probably not for $30.

$37 in the weekly Target ad. You can pick it up B&M right away instead of ordering online. Also: it's on sale for both PS3 & 360, I'm not sure why it's $56 for PS3 online, but B&M will be $37.

SF4.jpg

[quote name='bvharris']Tempting. I was kind of hoping this would be in the Gold Box tomorrow, seems somewhat less likely if they've already dropped the price. Around $30 is probably the sweet spot for me.
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

I think tempting is the right word, and personally I'll probably go for it. I've been meaning to play this anyway, and I'm not to concerned over a $7 difference.

[quote name='iHack']Does BB price match Target? and do the 10% difference? Or was that only CC?

Thanks in advance...[/QUOTE]
They will PM but won't give you 10% unless you already purchased the game from them within 30 days (45 days if you are silver member).

[quote name='Masterkyo']Hope Amazon have it for $25-ish tomorrow :)[/QUOTE]

lol... now that sounds like some really wishful thinking

[quote name='ryne candy']They will PM but won't give you 10% unless you already purchased the game from them within 30 days (45 days if you are silver member).[/QUOTE]

So could you walk in and just buy it, come back the next day and say.. I saw this Target ad and get the difference? Although it's less then $4 so I doubt it's worth the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really mulling over.. it would be about $35 with tax if you manage to get BB to give you 10%...

Quick question, is the difficulty curve from easiest to the next step up as big as in SF2HD (or any of the SF series really).. it seems like I can dominate easy with no problems but a step up and the harder opponents seem to always beat me.. so I end up being bored and leave it fast.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Hope Amazon have it for $25-ish tomorrow :)[/QUOTE]

Yes this will keep dropping, I'm going to hold off on this one for a bit. Thanks OP!
pixel.gif

[quote name='Boeing 747']So could you walk in and just buy it, come back the next day and say.. I saw this Target ad and get the difference? Although it's less then $4 so I doubt it's worth the time.[/QUOTE]

The way I understand it is you can just get in line and buy it, and then walk right over to customer service and do the exchange.

[quote name='G.Canton']I think tempting is the right word, and personally I'll probably go for it. I've been meaning to play this anyway, and I'm not to concerned over a $7 difference.[/QUOTE]

Neither am I on an individual game. But given the volume of games I end up purchasing, if I was unconcerned over a $7 difference on every single one, that would add up pretty quickly. :D

[quote name='bvharris']Neither am I on an individual game. But given the volume of games I end up purchasing, if I was unconcerned over a $7 difference on every single one, that would add up pretty quickly. :D[/QUOTE]

Buy one less coffee or pack of cigarettes. Hypothetically speaking that is...

bread's done
Back