Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li pix

After 7 years as Lana Lang, that's all I'm gonna see when I watch her in a movie, even if they end up doing a good job (which is...unlikely).

[quote name='benjamouth']Is that Blonde chick in the second picture down supposed to be Chun-Li as well ?[/quote]

i think it's just the lights in the set that made her hair look blonde.

i cant wait for clark to bust in and save her during the big fight scene and then pout because lex ruined her for him. whod have guessed she was canadian.

[quote name='JolietJake']Need pics of her in the regular chun li costume.:drool:[/quote]
id like to second that and add in that at least one of the pics should have her doing a high kick.

[quote name='JolietJake']Need pics of her in the regular chun li costume.:drool:[/quote]

Thighs or bust!

I didn't mean the 'breast' definition but now I do. \\:D/

I'd rather not see her in the outfit because it seems like the only woman capable of pulling off the look is Chun-Li herself. Besides... lay Kreuk side to side with a toothpick and I wouldn't find much of a difference between them. Meh. Needless to say I'm looking forward to a trailer so I can gauge the damage and have a good laugh in the process.

[quote name='JolietJake']I don't think any real woman could fill the costume so to speak.[/quote]

nope. and she's not going to wear the costume in the movie.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']I'd rather not see her in the outfit because it seems like the only woman capable of pulling off the look is Chun-Li herself. Besides... lay Kreuk side to side with a toothpick and I wouldn't find much of a difference between them. Meh. Needless to say I'm looking forward to a trailer so I can gauge the damage and have a good laugh in the process.[/QUOTE]

Yeah no kidding when she showed back up on Smallville the other week I think she got skinnier , she keeps this up and she'll end up like so many other actresses who didn't know when to eat a damn sandwich and end up looking freakish .

[quote name='Z_meista']nope. and she's not going to wear the costume in the movie.[/quote]

I guess that means we're getting that black "Special Ops" outfit for most of the movie, or seeing a lot of that blue sack she seems to be wearing.

bread's done
Back