Street Fighter Variant Figures

[quote name='rowan555']This sale is mainly intended for previous customers of the site, but thought I would share it here anyway. The Street Fighter variant set is on sale at wholesale cost, and the Twisted Fairy Tales set is on sale as well. Let me know if you have any questions!

http://www.godlytoys.com/sale[/QUOTE]

Is this site reputable?

It's my own site - so I'd say yes ;-)

Seriously, you can check my ebay feedback under Rowan555, and I'm on gametz under rowan. I've been trading and selling online for 9 years now, I'm just fairly new to this site.

Thanks!

[quote name='rowan555']It's my own site - so I'd say yes ;-)

Seriously, you can check my ebay feedback under Rowan555, and I'm on gametz under rowan. I've been trading and selling online for 9 years now, I'm just fairly new to this site.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Cool. I didn't mean any disrespect; I've been taken by before on "sweet" toy deals like this. I'll be placing an order next Tuesday.

Too bad you don't have Series 1. I missed the boat on those guys. :(

Well, I bought only about 5 cases of Series 1, and FIFTY cases of these Series 2 variants - which is why I'm selling them at such a low price. I overbought, and the problem is mainly that most of my customers are strictly McFarlane collectors, so they don't "get" the whole street fighter thing. I'm selling as many as I can at cost, then I'll sell the rest at a bigger markup on ebay.

I have more than enough to go around, and I will also sell "opener" sets with some package damage at a reduced price if you buy a regular set.

Susan

I forgot to mention, I am almost out of the Barry Bonds exclusives - so if anyone wants to get one, now would be the time. I also lowered the price on Twisted Fairy Tales from $53.95 to $47.95, and I lowered the shipping on the sets by $5. I'll only have this pricing up through the next 4 or 5 days, then the price will go back up.

bread's done
Back