Street Fighter X Mega Man: Free PC game by Capcom

Waughoo

CAGiversary!
Street Fighter X Mega Man

[youtube]61-OMrOxyso[/youtube]​

Capcom has just released Street Fighter X Mega Man. It's classic 8-bit Mega Man goodness where you fight different Street Fighter characters in each stage and earn their abilities. It's a free, DRM free game available to anyone!

Enemies known so far are...

Ryu
Blanka
Chung Li
Dhalsim
Rolento
Urien
Rose
C-Viper

Vega and M. Bison are fought after the first 8 fighters are beaten, and a secrete boss appears after defeating Vega and M. Bison (Akuma is my guess)

This is Capcom's 2nd freeware release. Their first was during the 20th anniversary - SFII/Chaos flash release.

honeslty this is one of my game sof the year haha. im actually starting to join the band wagon for indie/oleschool asthere are much more actual gameplay mechanics in em than just shutting a gun and dodging random bullets and following a cgi story line hehe :)

[quote name='Kevfactor']honeslty this is one of my game sof the year haha. im actually starting to join the band wagon for indie/oleschool asthere are much more actual gameplay mechanics in em than just shutting a gun and dodging random bullets and following a cgi story line hehe :)[/QUOTE]

The gospel is spreading!

bread's done
Back