Street Racing Syndicate (GC) - $14.99 new at EB

Josef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The XBox and PS2 versions are still $50 but the Cube version is $20! It also comes with a bonus (Order and receive free trading cards. Packs of limited edition trading cards feature the girls of Street Racing Syndicate and one of various Bonus Cards containing unlockable items exclusive to EB Games).

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233678.asp

Edit: Now $14.99. XBox and PS2 versions are $40 and $50 respectively.

I played the demo and decided this game sucked. It just didnt have a great sense of speed like Need for Speed Underground 2. Nice find anyway.

The GCN version of SRS ranked better than the PS2 and Xbox versions on GameRankings.

GCN - 70%

Xbox - 68%

PS2 - 67%

However, it's the only version that doesn't have online play (for obvious reasons).

Anyways, thanks OP. I've been waiting for this to drop to $20 as well. I'm gonna get the GCN version on my way to work.

[quote name='Rozz']I played the demo and decided this game sucked. It just didnt have a great sense of speed like Need for Speed Underground 2. Nice find anyway.[/QUOTE]

I wanted it until Xplay showed the videos, it looks like they are going 15 not 150.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']
Anyways, thanks OP. I've been waiting for this to drop to $20 as well. I'm gonna get the GCN version on my way to work.[/QUOTE]

And I did. For anyone wondering, the trading cards are included with B&M purchases as well.

Once again, thanks OP!

Another heads up, in EB's Spring Sale starting next Friday they will have $5 off this game instantly, so it may be $14.99. Of course, being EB, it's not guaranteed that they won't raise the price back up before then.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']yeah this game really sucks....... its like playing a super nintendo racing game........really basic[/QUOTE]

Playing any game on Gamecube is like playing a Super Nintendo game.

bread's done
Back