Strell's TL: Uncontainable. Cannot be contained.

I would be willing to give one of the codes to someone IF they are honest enough with me to tell me it does/does not work. Since you just enter it in, I don't mind trying it out. Then we'd all know for sure. What would be really great is if I could get it confirmed from a second source - like two CAGers or something.

You're going to need flawless feedback on here, no question. Preferably one of the higher traders, but I'm willing to consider.

Also, if I do this, I would hope that someone, just being given a 12 month increase on their XBL account, would be willing to either send me some money or a game they picked up from TRU maybe.

If someone wants to try that and has something I would conceivably want, PM me and we'll try to work it out.

Again, please don't screw me on this. I'm willing to take a chance on it provided someone is nice enough to try, and since I haven't had a bad trade yet, I'd like to keep that streak going.

We can try the code from the set that I took the headset out of (gave it to my mom since it works with her cellphone).

Anyone? Thanks guys!

Edit: A 12 month subs costs about 50 (Best Buy had them online for about 42, I'd say after shipping and tax it comes to about 50). That said, I'd like to try and sell these (assuming they work) for $25 if someone wants the set mailed to them, or $20 for the code only and I'll keep the headset. Let me know, people. I'm open to all offers.

id be willing to do that and i would even pay you for the account if it worked if the price was right...just let me know...i have like 9 feedback here from all reputable sources and 155 on ebay :)

Just wanted to say that $20 for a full year XBL code is an amazing deal IMO. If I had broadband I'd take you up on it.

I know blackjaw has confirmed they work. But just FYI, AFAIK the 2 month trial codes DO expire on their expiration date. The full codes DO NOT actually expire and still work with no problem. Though I suppose MS could change this without warning.

[quote name='Strell']'Fraid I don't, Nach. That's one of those things I keep on the lookout for.[/QUOTE]

Bugger. If you do come across some extras I would like a copy please. :) I'll help you keep a lookout also.

[quote name='Strell']bump[/QUOTE]

Damn, my trade lists don't quite go on for months and months. :rofl:

Hi, your "more amusing screwballs around here"-ness. :D

bread's done
Back