Stride Rock Band DLC Giveaway - 20,000 Tracks for 20 days - (No begging, please.)

Well, usually you get a confirmation e-mail saying that you entered, or w/e (as like a one time thing). It's common in contest/sweepstakes. I didn't receive such, so didn't know. Hm.. hope I win one.

[quote name='zenintrude']entered yesterday, one my first time today! w00t... setting up more alts for more chances![/QUOTE]

What time did you win today? Or did you just now get your message from yesterday (codes went out very late Saturday, like 11:30PM est)?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']What time did you win today? Or did you just now get your message from yesterday (codes went out very late Saturday, like 11:30PM est)?[/QUOTE]

6:21 PM Eastern

I tried my yahoo account and I dunno if it even signed up since I haven't won anything (and I didn't know if there was some confirmation or anything either, but I definitely didn't get it), then I signed up my gmail and already won once.

OMG!
Ok everyday ive been entering separately for M$ points (first) AND PS $$$ (second) with the SAME info and I got the PS $$$!

No wins yet. Although I just checked my spam folder again and apparently I won THE GLOBAL AWARD 2008. I have to contact someone in the middle east to claim my $600,000. I guess I'll just buy some MS points with that money.

/sobs

Won twice, thanks OP
[quote name='louiedog']No wins yet. Although I just checked my spam folder again and apparently I won THE GLOBAL AWARD 2008. I have to contact someone in the middle east to claim my $600,000. I guess I'll just buy some MS points with that money.

/sobs[/quote]
Haha i get 1,500,000 euros

man you guys are lucky! i won once, and i really want 1 more win so i can buy megaman when it comes out, cause im too broke! if anyone wants to give me one code i will be happy :p but it has to be for xbox

[quote name='AlanXO']EDIT: GONE TO magiic. Enjoy!

I just won a Rock Band DLC track.
Too bad I don't have Rock Band.

First PM takes it.[/QUOTE]

Psst, it just adds 160 points to your account and you can use it for anything....

[quote name='AlanXO']EDIT: GONE TO magiic. Enjoy!

I just won a Rock Band DLC track.
Too bad I don't have Rock Band.

First PM takes it.[/QUOTE]

it just gives you points that can be used for any DLC... don't give them away.

bread's done
Back