Stripper Gives Hand Job to Doctor

the real question is who is dumber him for giving it to her or her for keeping it in a jar in her house.

What a deceptive title.

He just wanted to give her a 'helping' hand.
I have to hand it to the doctor for doing something so stupid to jeopordize his medical future.
I think Im going to do a hand stand later.
/Thats all I got.

With hand job in the title, and then a severed hand given to a stripper to begin the story, I was expecting much worse.

Good lord that lady is a freaking loon, if you read the linked story near the bottom, apprently they found more body parts in the home than just the hand (six human skulls for instance) and her roommate sounds like he's a grade A psycho.

[quote name='CitizenB']Why the hell would you want a hand in a jar. I can understand a head in a jar, or the skin of your victim but a hand? why?[/quote]
You could understand a head in a jar!? Sick fuck!

If I had my hand in this situation, I would've traded it for a sexual favor. you never know when those will come in handy. off hand, I can't think of any other reason why he would comply.

[quote name='the3rdkey']Your title has nothing to do with the story and is very skewed.[/quote]

She gave him a job, the job was to retrieve a hand for her, thus a hand job.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Absolutely. Plus, he got the damn story backwards.[/quote]

How so? A job is not a hand. The job was to OBTAIN a hand. The thread title reflects the stripper's request to the doctor.

bread's done
Back