Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (Telltale) - $9.99 @ Gamestop

DAMMIT@this not being near me! :(

Oh well, online it is.

Edit 2: Dreamcastguy made me check Bestbuy.com. It is indeed $9.99 there as well. AND in stock according to my checker. HAPPY DAY.

There's a couple copies local to me, might have to get it at this price. I only have episode 5, when it was given away for free earlier.

[quote name='Dreamcastguy']It's also 9.99 at Best Buy. (Or at least it was 9.99 at MY Best Buy.)[/QUOTE]

Thanks SO much for this. I was gonna order it through Gamestop's site, but then I'd have to pay tax and shipping AND wait days for it. This way I only have to pay tax and I can go and pick it up at my local Best Buy later today. Thanks again! :D

I just started playing this yesterday after having picked it up last week, and I have to say that it's the first of Telltale's games that I've played that I've actually enjoyed. Well worth it for $9.99.

FYI, for those concerned about gutted copies, I ordered mine from the GameStop website, and it came factory sealed.

With all these different places having it at that price right now, I wonder if I'll be able to find it for 10 bucks later. I'd rather wait for this one.

bread's done
Back