Stronghold Crusader Extreme $1.49 Shipped

Rise of the Argonauts also is 1.49, Saints Row 2 4.49, both for PC.

I got Rise of the Argonauts and Stronghold Extreme. Not bad for 3 bucks.

Stronghold was an awesome game way back in the day, nothing like taking down a castle and seeing them helpless to stop you. Definitely recommend it for 1.49. I'd buy it myself if I wasn't on a mac.

It's not worth it for any money. The game is broken on just about every level.

I'd suggest spending the extra few dollars and buying the original Stronghold Crusader from gog.com

Like I've said, I've had good experiences. I bought Dawn of Discovery from them for $16 quickly shipped. They often also have bing cashback available.

Stronghold Extreme isn't worth the disc it's burned on.

Not only is it just a plain bad game and awful compared to the originals, it's also bugged to hell and back. So no, you don't have a chance of finding something to like about this game. It won't let you.

Spend the $1.49 on a double cheeseburger from McDonald's or something. The enjoyment will last longer.

[quote name='volt1up']Anybody know how saints row 2 plays these days? has there been a patch? Apparently it was a poor port.[/QUOTE]

depends on the rig
i had no problem playing through it with a radeon 4850, e8200 and vista 64, 4gb
it can be registered on steam (actually, I think it must be registered on steam regardless)

[quote name='NutManIV']It's not worth it for any money. The game is broken on just about every level.

I'd suggest spending the extra few dollars and buying the original Stronghold Crusader from gog.com[/QUOTE]

This comes with the original also. You get the original Stronghold Crusader + the Extreme version. I agree that the Extreme version is a waste of time, but the original is worth checking out.

[quote name='Hocus Cadabra']This comes with the original also. You get the original Stronghold Crusader + the Extreme version. I agree that the Extreme version is a waste of time, but the original is worth checking out.[/QUOTE]

Definitely.

Also, anyone looking at the deal just disregard the fact that the site says the original was made in 1992. It came out in 2002, IIRC.

bread's done
Back