Stubbs the Zombie in "Rebel Without a Pulse"

Ah, Stubbs...I didn't listen to the reviews and convinced myself that "Why would you want it to be longer than five hours?" was a good enough arguement to trade in a bunch of games for it.

You guys would laugh if you saw what I traded and what I got for them at EB. It was a bunch of old crap that I would never miss, but still.....the loss. Anyway, it was a pretty painless purchase, I just wish I had rented it first.

The gameplay really gets deeper later on in the game and I just wish it would have kept on going.....and let me just say: it had, by far, the most disappointing, worthless, ending I think I have ever seen in a game. There.

That said, anyone wanna buy it from me? It takes a really long time to beat and the ending is super-neat-o!

Im stuck on paved with good intentions level. Can some give me any hints on passing the part where there is a tank. I see a door but it wont open.

[quote name='RandyTsai']Im stuck on paved with good intentions level. Can some give me any hints on passing the part where there is a tank. I see a door but it wont open.[/QUOTE]

You've got to use flatulance near the tank to gas the driver out of the tank. Then you can hop in the tank and finish the level.

[quote name='shipwreck']You've got to use flatulance near the tank to gas the driver out of the tank. Then you can hop in the tank and finish the level.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Shipwreck.

bread's done
Back