Student Advantage

momouchi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Since a lot of students, including myself, are going to college for the first time now, I figured I'd share this with everyone. It is a card that gets students discounts at a lot of different online stores and it is only $50 for 4 years. That can be made back just by buying train tickets home for 4 years. It has a ton of eligible stores and it is a really useful deal for college students. The website is studentadvantage.com if you want to see what is discounted and how it works.

I used this for one year and didn't feel it was worth it. However if you can get a full 4 year deal at that price it would most likely pay itself off over that period.

yeah if you are looking to save some money here for college kids is the dell student discount website: delluniversity.com I used it when i started college....

It is worth it if you have to take a bus or train home for holidays. I go to college 5 hours away, so the deal pays off just with train tickets, everything else is just a bonus.

[quote name='momouchi']It is worth it if you have to take a bus or train home for holidays. I go to college 5 hours away, so the deal pays off just with train tickets, everything else is just a bonus.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for it -- I used SA when I was in law school and it was great to save 15% on my Amtrak tickets. Easily pays itself even if you never use it for anything else.

bread's done
Back