KOFkula

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Soul Calibur IV T-Shirt (Pre Owned)- $5
F.E.A.R. PC- $5
Unreal Tournament III Faceplate $7
Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0-$145

Want paypal only. Please don't ask me for trades.

Last edited by a moderator:
New item added. Selling Soul Calibur V Hori Fightstick (xbox 360). I am asking $120 shipped. If you live outside of the U.S. and want this stick, you are going to have to pay more for shipping.

"Xbox 360 Jasper-$135 Console only. Only problem with this console is that the HDMI port doesn't work and the Memory Unit on the motherboard makes save files disappear. Other then that, console works 100%"

I'm not sure if that is a joke or not. For just a little bit more money, $10 or so, you could buy a 360 Slim. The console you're trying to sell is not only an older model, but it also comes with nothing, has a faulty HDMI port, and the memory unit doesn't work. $135 is asking way too much.

Nevertheless, good luck selling.

Alright Yamato, if you were in my position how much would you sell this console for? $100 maybe? Jasper consoles alone on ebay were going for around $130 with no accessories.

[quote name='KOFkula']Alright Yamato, if you were in my position how much would you sell this console for? $100 maybe?[/QUOTE]

Does the console come with all cables? No controller? For a console that had no problems, about $100 would be alright. With no HDD, no real usable built-in memory, and no HDMI capability, I would say you'd be looking at below $100. If you do have cables, are they the HD ones?

I'm not asking because I'm interested in buying, by the way. Just trying to help you find a more realistic price. Depending on what it came with, somewhere between $50-80. I see 360 consoles with no problems go for around $70-90 on craigslist and such.

Really I think your best bet would be to take offers on it.

Or selling on eBay.

bread's done
Back