Stuntman: Ignition (Xbox 360), Saints Row $20 at Best Buy - universal drop

lorne

CAGiversary!
8386481.jpg

Stuntman: Ignition - Xbox 360 - $19.99

7688095.jpg

Saints Row - Xbox 360 - $19.99

Edit - Appears to be universal price drop, including PS3 Stuntman. Also at CC, WalMart, Gamestop....

[quote name='shadylane']is this the greatest hits version? any coupons? also in store?[/quote]

stuntman is not a greatest hits version in my area. Saint's Row was a greatest hits and was listed at 29.99 at my store but its easily price matched through online website

I'd be interested in Saints Row if it weren't for the fact that the REAL "next GTA" is only 22 days away. The Stuntman demo was kinda cool, but I'd still wait for it to be sub-$20 before it's worth it for me.

These are universal price drops I believe. Stuntman is $19.99 on GS's website as well. Since they have Stuntman at the same price, I would guess the used copy would be $17.99 then you can use the 10% off coupon here and an edge card to get another 10% off. That would make it one heck of a deal!

[quote name='shadylane']is this the greatest hits version? any coupons? also in store?[/quote]

greatest hits version of stuntman? haha.

[quote name='xgamer']These are universal price drops I believe. Stuntman is $19.99 on GS's website as well. Since they have Stuntman at the same price, I would guess the used copy would be $17.99 then you can use the 10% off coupon here and an edge card to get another 10% off. That would make it one heck of a deal![/quote]If you search for Stuntman at GS.com, it shows that there has been a price drop to $17.99, but when you hit the link, the page still has it at $24.99. It's a glitch IMO. With Edge, it's now $16.19. Now we're talking. BTW, Saint's Row is also $17.99.

Does anybody have any Best Buy coupons so we can get a better CAG deal on these and other recent drops e.g. Flatout Ultimate Carnage for 360?

BTW, I bought Stuntman for $20 on Black Friday and really like it. Works well with the MS wheel.

Thanks!

I picked up Saints Row @ Target last Black Friday for $17. This was before I had a 360 (figured I would get it for Xmas from my wife or buy one myself after the holidays). $20 is a decent price, but in my mind ALL "greatest hits" should be MSRP $19.99. $30 doesn't seem like any kind of deal to me. Get with it Microsoft.

i'll probably end up getting stuntman before the day is out. looked like a bit of fun, and at least a tad bit less frustrating than the original.

Stuntman was a breath of fresh air. Picked it up for 15 at Target. It's short unless you are a perfectionist of like online alot but the experience is a ton of fun.

bread's done
Back