Stupid kid decapitated by Six Flags ride.

PhrostByte

CAG Newbie
COBB COUNTY, Ga. (MyFox Atlanta) – Investigators with Cobb County police said a boy was decapitated at Six Flags amusement park Saturday.

Authorities said the incident happened just after 2:00 p.m. Saturday. A church group went to the amusement park and a group of boys with the group jumped a fence and entered an area that was marked off limits.

One of the boys jumped up and tried to grab someone's feet who was on the Batman ride. The boy ended up being decapitated.

Investigators did not release the boy's age, name or the name of the church the boy was traveling with.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thoughts?

[quote name='MRJESUS925']Ironic. The idiot was with a church group.[/quote]

God killed him because he and the other boys were really going to have sex.

[quote name='MRJESUS925']Ironic. The idiot was with a church group.[/quote]

bk000.jpg

First a kid accidently kills himself while throwing a temper tantrum and now another kid jumps a fence and loses his head.

What a fun week.

It's too bad it happened, but better an idiot's head than some innocent person on a ride getting their legs broken because some moron grabs their feet while the ride is going 60 mph.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ironic because members of church groups are usually known for their strong head/torso bond?[/QUOTE]

Post of the week

[quote name='electronicthroat']You people have no compassion.[/QUOTE]

You must be kidding. This dumbfuck deliberately climbed the fence and attempted to fucking GRAB THE LEG OF SOMEONE ON THE RIDE. Either he was the biggest moron on the planet, or he was trying to kill himself.

[quote name='Maklershed']Wow. And I thought Fabio had bad luck at amusement parks.[/QUOTE]

The infamous Apollo's Chariot incident at the park I spent 3 or 4 summers at with seasons passes: Busch Gardens Williamsburg... I love that coaster

what's weird is I had a feeling when I saw the headline that it was the Atlanta location... sure enough it was... terrible accident

[quote name='uberpwner93']My local news station is doing a story on it now. They're calling it an accident.[/QUOTE]

What would you call it? Suicide?

I'd call it an accident too; I don't think anybody intended for anybody to die.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25431893/

MSNBC is saying he was retreiving a hat. THAT is irony - not that he was part of a church group.

"Police have declined to release the teenager's name until an autopsy is completed. "
...I'm guessing the general head/ torso area might be a good place to start.
(Yes, I know, they have to do it anyway for signs of drugs, alcohol, etc. It was too good a line to pass up.)

I wonder what kind of distance the head got...

[quote name='Koggit']What would you call it? Suicide?

I'd call it an accident too; I don't think anybody intended for anybody to die.[/quote]

What 17 year old kid in the right mind would jump 2 fences heading towards a roller coster?

This reminds me of the roller coaster I invented called "Oh fuck!"

You get into the roller coaster, then, you're slowly wheeled into a pitch black room. Doors close behind you, closing out any remaining source of light. The coaster sits there. Everyone on board waits. A minute passes. People on the coaster are beginning to wonder if the ride broke down. Another minute passes. The chatter increases. Another minute. People begin to worry; sitting alone in the silent darkness. Finally, the coaster moves. Everyone breaths a sigh of relief. The coaster slowly travels upward. Higher, higher, and higher. The coater climbs to the highest, legal limit. It stops. The coater slowly rolls over the edge. People yell and cheer as the coaster soars downward in the black abyss.

Then, without warning, a siren blares, and several feet down the track, haunting red lights illuminate a metal pipe extending across the track at neck level.
"OH fuck" painted on the pipe. The park patrons begin to scream in terror, but their fear is short lived. Before they can duck, their heads have already been violently severed from their bodies.

The seats open, and the coaster comes to a sudden halt, effectively throwing the bodies into a massive pile. The coaster then goes through a rinse cycle, and returns to the entrance to pick up the next load of people.

[quote name='uberpwner93']What 17 year old kid in the right mind would jump 2 fences heading towards a roller coster?[/QUOTE]

He was part of a church group, clearly the kid was not in any sort of mind state that can be called "right".

[quote name='Koggit']He was part of a church group, clearly the kid was not in any sort of mind state that can be called "right".[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote name='electronicthroat']You people have no compassion.[/quote]

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You must be kidding. This dumbfuck deliberately climbed the fence and attempted to fucking GRAB THE LEG OF SOMEONE ON THE RIDE. Either he was the biggest moron on the planet, or he was trying to kill himself.[/quote]

Exactly. I have no compassion for people this deliberately stupid. You're 17 and somehow you still think doing shit like this is a good idea? Had they succeeded in grabbing someone's legs while the ride was whizzing by, what did they think was going to happen? If you're this stupid, thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool.

:whistle2:s
Not a suicide, not an accident. There needs to be something else. "An act of stupidity"

Now of COURSE this is upsetting..but really.. why on earth would someone do this? I feel bad for the friends there watching this jack ass. I mean, think about it. Could you imagine if you were there and your dumb ass friend was like "LOLZ IMMA GET THEY LEG" and you WATCH your friend's head be knocked off?!

That would ruin me for life.

I feel compassion.

For the poor fuck er who got scarred for life knowing he kicked the freakin HEAD OFF SOME KID.

Talk about nightmares for life!

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']This reminds me of the roller coaster I invented called "Oh fuck!"

You get into the roller coaster, then, you're slowly wheeled into a pitch black room. Doors close behind you, closing out any remaining source of light. The coaster sits there. Everyone on board waits. A minute passes. People on the coaster are beginning to wonder if the ride broke down. Another minute passes. The chatter increases. Another minute. People begin to worry; sitting alone in the silent darkness. Finally, the coaster moves. Everyone breaths a sigh of relief. The coaster slowly travels upward. Higher, higher, and higher. The coater climbs to the highest, legal limit. It stops. The coater slowly rolls over the edge. People yell and cheer as the coaster soars downward in the black abyss.

Then, without warning, a siren blares, and several feet down the track, haunting red lights illuminate a metal pipe extending across the track at neck level.
"OH fuck" painted on the pipe. The park patrons begin to scream in terror, but their fear is short lived. Before they can duck, their heads have already been violently severed from their bodies.

The seats open, and the coaster comes to a sudden halt, effectively throwing the bodies into a massive pile. The coaster then goes through a rinse cycle, and returns to the entrance to pick up the next load of people.[/quote]

:applause:

For some reason, I can picture this animated like Heavy Metal...

I never feel bad for the deceased, ever, I feel bad for those left behind. My friend's sister died a couple months ago. I didn't know her at all, but it upset the hell out of me because I know how much it upset him and his family. That's what death does. This death is every bit as tragic as any other, because a devastated family is left to grieve.

With that said, let's continue to lol at natural selection.

[quote name='keithp']I feel compassion.

For the poor fuck er who got scarred for life knowing he kicked the freakin HEAD OFF SOME KID.

Talk about nightmares for life![/QUOTE]

I dunno, maybe you could wear it as a badge of honor.

"Don't fuck with me or I'll kick your head off!"

[quote name='Koggit']I never feel bad for the deceased, ever, I feel bad for those left behind. My friend's sister died a couple months ago. I didn't know her at all, but it upset the hell out of me because I know how much it upset him and his family. That's what death does. This death is every bit as tragic as any other, because a devastated family is left to grieve.

With that said, let's continue to lol at natural selection.[/quote]

Obviously, I feel bad for the family's loss - I won't mock that; the death of one's child - even if he is a moron - is not something I would even scoff at.

But I hardly call this tragic. If he was standing near the ride and someone dropped their cell phone and it bonked him on the head, killing him - that'd be tragic. If he hurt some poor rider with his stunt - that'd be tragic.

Or, even if it was a little kid, say ten-years-old, who hopped the fences, then I'd budge and say it was tragic, because kids don't know better.

But this was a 17 yr old that should know better, who chose to ignore warning signs that it was a restricted area and hopped not one - but two fences. I can't call this tragic.

EDIT: For some reason, I missed your last line when I was quoting you. Oh well, I still stand behind what I said, in case some fun governor comes in and says we're all sick for making fun of this.

I agree with Koggit. No matter how much the human race as a whole may have benefited from this idiot's death, there are those going through a very difficult time as a result of those acts of utter stupidity, and I do feel sorry for them.

For sake of comparison, this is tragic:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080627/NEWS03/80627077/&imw=Y
A 16-year-old died after the Michigan Department of Transportation minivan she was sitting in on the shoulder of I-696 westbound in Southfield was hit by an SUV at about 1:30 p.m., according to Michigan State Police.

Lt. Shannon Sims said a 60-year-old man, driving a Ford Excursion, fell asleep, veered off the highway near the Lahser exit and slammed into the minivan, which the 16-year-old and a 19-year-old man were sitting in.

Both were taken to Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, where the 16-year-old later died. Sims said the 19-year-old is stable and expected to recover.

The teens, whose name has not yet been released, were working with MDOT’s youth program, helping to clean litter from the side of the highway.

The 60-year-old, whose name has not been released, was not arrested.
Sims said the man woke up just before the accident happened, but it was “too late to stop the vehicle.”

[quote name='keithp']I feel compassion.

Talk about nightmares for life![/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='electronicthroat']You people have no compassion.[/quote]

He kind of brought it upon himself... The sign was obviously there for a reason.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ironic because members of church groups are usually known for their strong head/torso bond?[/QUOTE]

Epic response

You know that carnival comes into town every year? Well this year they came through with a ride called The Mixer. The man said, "Keep your head, and arms, inside the Mixer at all times." But Bill Jr, he was a DAAAREDEVIL, just like his old man. He was leaning out saying "Hey everybody, Look at me! Look at me!" Pow! He was decapitated! They found his head over by the snow cone concession."

The story reminded me of the song above.

Yahoo News is also reporting he was retrieving a hat, not trying to grab the legs of a rider. Either way, the kid jumped two fences to get inside a restricted area - I can't feel sorry for someone that stupid.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']For sake of comparison, this is tragic:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080627/NEWS03/80627077/&imw=Y
A 16-year-old died after the Michigan Department of Transportation minivan she was sitting in on the shoulder of I-696 westbound in Southfield was hit by an SUV at about 1:30 p.m., according to Michigan State Police.

Lt. Shannon Sims said a 60-year-old man, driving a Ford Excursion, fell asleep, veered off the highway near the Lahser exit and slammed into the minivan, which the 16-year-old and a 19-year-old man were sitting in.

Both were taken to Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, where the 16-year-old later died. Sims said the 19-year-old is stable and expected to recover.

The teens, whose name has not yet been released, were working with MDOT’s youth program, helping to clean litter from the side of the highway.

The 60-year-old, whose name has not been released, was not arrested.
Sims said the man woke up just before the accident happened, but it was “too late to stop the vehicle.”[/quote]

Exactly, that is sad, this isn't. I high school some ass was making fun of the drunk driving speech they gave every year at my high school. A week later that fucker was dead when he drove into a ditch after prom. There is no compassion for that, he was a fucker, and I'm VERY glad he didn't kill anyone else.

[quote name='Halo05']I dunno, maybe you could wear it as a badge of honor.

"Don't fuck with me or I'll kick your head off!"[/QUOTE]

Chuck Norris already owns that copyright.

bread's done
Back