Stupid Ratchet: Deadlocked Question for RvB Fans

m0nkeybl1tz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So, there's a vehicle in Ratchet: Deadlocked called the Puma. In RvB, they keep referring to the Warthog as the Puma. So, do you guys think Insomniac did this intentionally, or is it just a coincidence? As a side note, the vehicles look somewhat similar, though there's a good deal of difference as well:
Ratchet Puma vs. Halo Puma

I don't think they look anything alike really. THe ratchet one has three wheels only and looks pretty different.

Is this Ratchet like the other ones, where you get to go to different worlds and shit, or are you just in one combat arena the whole time?

[quote name='pop311']Is this Ratchet like the other ones, where you get to go to different worlds and shit, or are you just in one combat arena the whole time?[/QUOTE]
I tested the co-op mode for Sony back in June. I believe thats new to the series and it was pretty fun, though it gets a little repetitive (of course, what game isnt repetitive when you have to play it for 8 hours with someone you dont know, let alone like?). I dont know anything about the single player game though but as far as I know thats the new big selling point.

bread's done
Back