Stupid - Stupid ME

ryosnk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
This was like an year ago, I went into a salvation army to look around (friend went to the store next door- shoes) and I notice a bunch of video games. All the games were mostly SMB/Dunk hunt but one, Ninja Gaiden Trilogy for the SNES :shock: . The cost was $7 with package and instructions, I look inside my wallet I only had $5 and change. I tried to let the person give it to me at what I had in money but no. I asked my friend if she had any extra money and she said that she wasted it all in the shoe store :x . So I asked the person in the salvation army to hold it for me and this guy said that they dont hold items. So I took her home and returned to the store, closed. :x I went the next day and it was SOLD. I was upset but now I know if I go to a garage sale, flea market, or thrift store always have MONEY :lol: .

Have any of you gone through the same thing?

Is that Erica Campbell in your sig?

Back on siubject, there have been a few times where I see something in a thrift store that is a good deal, but I don't have the cash on me. Most of the time, the store will hold it for me, altho, if they don't, hide the item where no one would look for it. If you hide it, you have a better chance at getting it when you come back with cash.

[quote name='ryosnk'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']So...are you still stupid?[/quote]

Not as stupid as you, j/k :lol: .[/quote]

I'm not the one complaining about not being prepared for a cheap ass deal. :rofl: Hehehe.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='ryosnk'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']So...are you still stupid?[/quote]

I'm not the one complaining about not being prepared for a cheap ass deal. :rofl: Hehehe.[/quote]
He got you on that one man

if we're bringing up the "Stupid Ghost of Gaming Past" then how about all those SNES and PSONE Rpgs I shoulda picked up on clearance for 5-10 bucks. Youth is wasted on the young.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='ryosnk'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']So...are you still stupid?[/quote]

I'm not the one complaining about not being prepared for a cheap ass deal. :rofl: Hehehe.[/quote]

Ok, this was before I even knew about cheapassgamer.com and I would occasionly go inside that thrift store and never see any games. So how the fuck would I know that they had ninja gaiden trilogy in stock. And, I'm not complaning, I'm just posting a story. Stupid! :wink:

bread's done
Back