Stupid VeRo laws, buy Airsoft from my new account for discounted prices!

DisturbedZen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I was supspended from ebay due to "VeRo rules", I had no idea what those were until now. So due to the lack of communication between me and ebay they closed my account.

I must now reopen an account and begin to sell stuff with ZERO feedback! T_T I had near 2000 feedback and was considered a power seller.

I have discounts for CAGs at the moment, and prices are amazing for my products. Please look accordingly, and remember, discounts will be discountinued or not as great a discount as soon as I recieve a good feedback score.

Items will be updated periodicly, at the moment I will only have different items up for sale.

My Airsoft Products

At the moment the discount is $1 off each product purchased AFTER the first item. Shipping is $6 for the first, and $4 afterwards. Feedback, is what I am aiming for so I can begin to do buy it now again. My profit margins are minimal with this discount, especially with the higher postage cost, ebay fees and listing fees due to new user. Again, I am just trying to rebuild my status on ebay.

After any transactions please leave feedback diligently.

How to obtain the discount, during checkout with paypal, please subtract $1.00 for each item you purchased after the first.

You do know that selling those penny auctions to get feedback is against the rules, right? You looking to get your new account suspended as well?

[quote name='Zing']You do know that selling those penny auctions to get feedback is against the rules, right? You looking to get your new account suspended as well?[/QUOTE]

Beat me to it.

[quote name='Zing']You do know that selling those penny auctions to get feedback is against the rules, right? You looking to get your new account suspended as well?[/QUOTE]

Well #$%^, I had no idea. Btw, I am no scammer nor con artist. Apparently I was suspended because I listed a product P.698, search ebay, theres some still on there. Not listed by me of course.

But apparently this P.698 is "Glock. Incorporated". The name Glock is trademarked, and so is the product. I had no idea the P.698 was a glock and I was suspended.

A warning would have been nice. But I guess its too late for that.

bread's done
Back