Subscribe to Empire Magazine for £40, Get Dead Island or Driver San Francisco FREE

[quote name='mikelolol']This is a really good deal...I'm too keen for Dead Island though, and I doubt they'd get you it on release.[/QUOTE]

I got Assassins' Creed 2 through a previous version of the same promotion - a bit of a no brainer for me, as I read Empire every month anyway - the take up was a lot bigger than they anticipated, and in the end it took about 3 months before I got the game, so if you're desperate to play on release day then this may not be for you, but if you are in no hurry and fancy getting one of these games for £0.00 then it's well worth doing.

Personally, I'm probably not going to go for either of these, because I expect they'll do the same offer for Assassins' Creed : Revelations when that comes out in a few months time.

And I didn't have any issues with attempted auto-renewing, but it's always sensible to look out for these things.

[quote name='mark_t']
Personally, I'm probably not going to go for either of these, because I expect they'll do the same offer for Assassins' Creed : Revelations when that comes out in a few months time.
[/QUOTE]

I picked up the new edition of Empire today and, low and behold, the offer advertised inside is now 12 month's subscription and Assassins' Creed : Revelations for xbox 360 or PS3 for £40. It doesn't appear to have hit the website yet, but give it a couple of days and it should.

[quote name='mark_t']I picked up the new edition of Empire today and, low and behold, the offer advertised inside is now 12 month's subscription and Assassins' Creed : Revelations for xbox 360 or PS3 for £40. It doesn't appear to have hit the website yet, but give it a couple of days and it should.[/QUOTE]

It's on there now.

:applause:

FHM has the same offer for £30. It's the better offer if you want the game and read FHM since that's cheaper than what you'd pay for the game in store.

I'd be tempted to get the empire subscription and sell the game on when it arrives. So I can get the subscription for a cheap price.

FHM is a bit too pervy for my tastes.

The last time I read one, the best article in there was an interview with Eddie Stobart! ;)

My copy of AC: Revelations arrived in the post yesterday - so that's less than a week after it went on sale. Quite impressed with that.

bread's done
Back