Subway Footlong Nation Appreciation Sweepstakes

Saw this on their FB page earlier. (They gave out a code: CV812WM.)

It's a Subway promo, but no Playstation/ Sony tie-in. :cry: The only non-food prize is MCR points...

They post codes to use on their twitter account too. These are referred to as Social Media Codes on the rules.

http://twitter.com/SubwayFreshBuzz

Codes from Twitter:
DLZT26L
DN1QTTU

Codes from Facebook:
CX91T8L (thanks to EllahJay88!)
CV812WM (thanks to PlumeNoir!)

I haven't seen any of the Banner Ad Codes, or email Blast Codes.
The rules also say you can get 3 codes by email from here: nation.subway.com/amoe , but I get a 404 error right now when I try to visit.

I won nothing, but I'm sure someone else will have better luck. To all that enter Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so you guys know, chips codes level up for that code only. I bought 3 bags yesterday for me and my roommates and we all leveled up for that play, then went back to level 1 today.

I had Heard About this Contest. I Enjoyed the Uncharted 3 promo better when everyone always won at least something. thanks for the entry code drops everyone :3 and thanks for the info on the contest.

You can only enter 3/day so all these free codes are great! I have only won a free cookie, but some others might have a little better luck :D
Thanks slowdive21 for gathering the codes together. we do need a wiki since this will be going on for a bit anyways

[quote name='slowdive21']Please update or wiki the OP.

Here is a full list of codes:

[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for posting. :D

I didn't win any on my first three tries, but we'll see what happens tomorrow...

The codes so far are all 1 time use per account.

Also I bought some chips and they only raise you to level 2 for that one play. It is not permanent like the old contests.

:cry:

[quote name='The Bryant']WTF! It keeps telling me that I already entered three codes. It's been telling me that for the past three days! What gives?[/QUOTE]

Do you keep using the same code/codes? If you repeat a code it says that every time.

[quote name='Puppet Master']Do you keep using the same code/codes? If you repeat a code it says that every time.[/QUOTE]

Nope. I used a new code. It's all good now though.

[quote name='Kotomine']I just won a PS3!
PS3 is my new slang term for chips, think it'll catch on?
Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Heh. Good one.

Wait, if I'm getting the FAQ right, we can only win once per category? I just won a free cookie, so does that mean I can't win 40 MCR points if I continue playing? I'm really only aiming to win some points and maybe a gift card.

bread's done
Back