- Land of the Lost – Detailed Sleestak Mask x 25
- Land of the Lost Prop – Marshall’s Safari Vest x 1
- Land of the Lost Prop – Marshall’s Back Pack x 1
- Land of the Lost Prop – Inflatable Raft x 1
- Land of the Lost Prop – Life Vest x 1
- Land of the Lost Prop – Marshall’s Camcorder x 1
- Trip to Hollywood x 1
- Epiphone Banjo x 1

Complementary Codes: (mostly from the Official Rules)
- MYSTERYCAVE (unlocks climbing gear)
- SLEESTAK (unlocks chaka)
- XW79NB0328 (unlocks rafting kit)
- CATAPULT (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- CREVASSE (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- CRYSTAL (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- DINOSAUR45 (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- EARTHQUAKE (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- ENIK27 (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- FLASHFILL (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- GRUMPY (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- HOLLY81 (3 move cards - must be used immediately)
- PAKUNI (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- PYLON (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- SARISATAKA (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- SCIENTIST (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- TUNIC (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- WALNUT (move/item card - must be used immediately)
- ZARN (move/item card - must be used immediately)

Comments:
- This is another PrizeLogic promotion. :cry:
- Limit: one (1) Instant Win Prize per person/household throughout the Promotion Period. :cry:

Related Links:
- Official Rules
- Terms

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like the board/bored game has to be played, unless I'm overlooking some button (and I am so so hoping that I am).

Sooo exactly how do you win? I got to the instant win spot and got 3 of the same cards and no win :(

Did you get them simultaneously (like each one after the other)? Not too sure...

And yeah, the game has to be played from my knowledge. Doesn't take too long, though.

Thanks OP.

thought you had to get the card of a subway sandwich, a bag of chips, and a drink. didn't win but thanks for the heads up op.

[quote name='GuyLee']It looks like the board/bored game has to be played, unless I'm overlooking some button (and I am so so hoping that I am).[/QUOTE]
Yep, it has to be played... :cry:

[quote name='Nakao']Sooo exactly how do you win? I got to the instant win spot and got 3 of the same cards and no win :([/QUOTE]
Just played again:

"Click each square to scratch and match a Subway sandwich, a side, and a drink for your chance to instantly win a Subway card or eMovie tickets!"

ok so you have to get 1 sub card, 1 side card, and 1 drink card in order to win the instant game.

I won a $5 gc the other night from this so keep trying guys. I believe I played at around 9:30pm EST.

:DI hope this helps:

MOVE CARDS
SCIENTIST
CRYSTAL
ENIK27
FLASHFILL
DINOSAUR45
CREVASSE
GRUMPY
WALNUT
PYLON
ZARN
PAKUNI
TUNIC
EARTHQUAKE
SARISATAKA
CATAPULT
WATERFALL
HOLLY81 -(unlocks 3 Move Cards)

XW79NB0328 - (Rafting Kit)
SLEESTAK - (unlocks Chaka/add'l sandwhich)
MYSTERYCAVE - (unlocks the Climbing Kit)

I just won a $5 GC. I use firefox and won at 2:00pm

Congratulations!

Your prize will be mailed to the address that you provided. You will receive your prize in 8-10 weeks. Subject to verification.

So let me get this straight. I just won a GC, does that mean I'm not eligible to win anything else?

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I just won a $5 GC. I use firefox and won at 2:00pm[/quote]
Congratulations!

[quote name='Interstella 5555']So let me get this straight. I just won a GC, does that mean I'm not eligible to win anything else?[/QUOTE]
From the Official Rules: "Limit: one (1) Instant Win Prize per person/household throughout the Promotion Period."

Yep... You are not eligible for any more instant-win prizes, to that same email/mailing address. But you can keep playing for chances at the sweepstakes prizes.... :roll:

If it is anything like the Subway 3PointPlay promotion (also PrizeLogic), you will only receive ONE card per mailing address, so don't bother using a bunch of email addresses unless you also have a bunch of mailing addresses.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I just won a $5 GC. I use firefox and won at 2:00pm

Congratulations!

Your prize will be mailed to the address that you provided. You will receive your prize in 8-10 weeks. Subject to verification.

So let me get this straight. I just won a GC, does that mean I'm not eligible to win anything else?[/QUOTE]

I just won the $5 Subway card too.

From the looks of the rules we are no longer eligible for the instant win prizes but we can still try for the daily prizes.

I decided to give this instant win game another go.
I landed on that damned hole 8 times in a row. :roll:
Had to find this thread and grab a "move card" code to finally get past. And, of course, I still lost.

Just won a $5 gift card.
I'll probably log in occasionally for additional daily sweepstakes entries, but there won't be any reason to actually complete the game.

I guess it my lucky day, i won 2 eMovie tickets. To bad im not going to see this movie, because i don't like Will Ferrell movies. :roll:

How are you guys winning? On the 3 scratch off games that appear on the board? Is there any other way to win with this sweepstakes?

[quote name='Josef']How are you guys winning? On the 3 scratch off games that appear on the board? Is there any other way to win with this sweepstakes?[/QUOTE]

I just won a 5.00 card off the first scratch off game.I dunno how,I didn't see any matches but it say congrats you won after I clicked all the boxes.

[quote name='Hestar']I just won a 5.00 card off the first scratch off game.I dunno how,I didn't see any matches but it say congrats you won after I clicked all the boxes.[/QUOTE]
That is because the goal is to get one drink card, one side item card, and one foot-long card.. :roll:

[quote name='Whirly']Weird, i never see any footlong cards[/QUOTE]
Well, when you do, you will have a winner...

The instant-win games are not 'random'... The winning games are pre-determined at a certain time-stamp throughout the contest. The first person to play at or after a given time-stamp gets the winning game (i.e. the foot-long card).

[quote name='A Gamer']That is because the goal is to get one drink card, one side item card, and one foot-long card.. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Ahhh Ok,I gotcha.I'm just used to buying scratch offs and having to match 3 things to win ;).

[quote name='Josef']Wahoo! I just won a $5 Subway card :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

congrats! :applause:

bread's done
Back