Subway's 3-Point Play (Free XBox360, Directv, etc.)

4tygames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Subway has a new promotion going on with their $5 on any footlong! It is the 3-Point Play program. They are giving away a free Xbox 360 every hour. Try it out.

http://3pp.subwayfreshbuzz.com/

There are several ways to get codes. There is a new daily code every day. Also, there are codes on any package of Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili chips (found in other stores as well) and large size Subway drinks. Play 3 times a day. Enter between noon & 7:59 pm eastern time for the chance to win the Xbox 360! Ends on April 19.

Prizes include:

Xbox 360 every hour
iPod Shuffles
$5 Subway gift cards
A free year of DirecTV
2 American Airline Tickets
and a chance to meet Tony Parker.

Today's (2-10) Daily Code: E11824
Past Daily Codes:

2/08: E09564

Some free codes found in stores:

ALLSTAR2K9
D6T9AA3P
FINGERROLL
FREETHROWS
FULLCOURT5
HOOPS
MPT7742A
PLAYOFFS09
SWISH

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres a code I got yesterday @ subways,

D6T9AA3P

(if it says incorrect, change P to an R. My hand writing sucks =/)

damn hope the pay out is better than Red baron pizza.. only like 4 people won and 100s of us trying every day.

wait... doesn't one have to actually play the game?....

I don't think you have to play the game; I think you can just click that "skip game" button. However, playing the game gets you points, and getting a certain number of points earns you another game credit. That or I could be totally wrong.

so basically the codes are like raffle tickets and every hour they draw? or what.. do you think the codes only work for one hour or they stay in the system for every hour drawing?

EDIT:nvm its kinda like the coke one... I wonder if there will be as much multiple account spamming as that one...

$5 on any footlong or "any" footlong? I'd love to get a footlong Feast sub thats about $9 normal. But they probably don't include double meat or "premium" subs. Either way i'm in, Thanks OP!

Just from browsing the FAQs, no meticulous reading:
Sweepstakes
VIP Meet-and-Greet Experience with Tony Parker for you and three (3) friends. Prize package includes air travel, hotel accommodations, transportation, tickets to the game and spending money.

Instant Win Prizes
Xbox 360®, or
DIRECTV® Prize Package, or
American Airlines®, Travel Award Certificate or
iPod Shuffle® 1GB, or
$5 SUBWAY® Card
So there is an instant win side to it and the raffle side.

This is a bit more disappointing:
Q: How many times could I win a prize?
A: One (1) instant win prize and one (1) sweepstakes prize per person. See the Official Rules for complete details.

Some more extra codes:

ALLSTAR2K9
D6T9AA3P
FINGERROLL
FREETHROWS
FULLCOURT5
HOOPS
MPT7742A
PLAYOFFS09
SWISH

Daily codes (from rules page):

2/10: E11824

Note that the daily code from 2/08 still worked on 2/10?

[quote name='WarriorBlake']$5 on any footlong or "any" footlong? I'd love to get a footlong Feast sub thats about $9 normal. But they probably don't include double meat or "premium" subs. Either way i'm in, Thanks OP![/quote]
In store signage today said any footlong for $5. That was what the employees were saying as well. Didn't read any fine print though.

[quote name='A Gamer']Some more extra codes:

ALLSTAR2K9
D6T9AA3P
FINGERROLL
FREETHROWS
FULLCOURT5
HOOPS
MPT7742A
PLAYOFFS09
SWISH

Daily codes (from rules page):

2/10: E11824

Note that the daily code from 2/08 still worked on 2/10
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, keep those daily codes posted. They do not expire unlike the Red Baron contest:roll: Also, click onto "Team" and invite up to 4 friends for 4 extra entries which it can be spam email addresses and your instantly rewarded the extra entries without anyone having to sign up through them.

Note the rules say XBOX every hour between noon & 7:59 pm eastern time
No point in entering outside those hours if you want the xbox

[quote name='bvcxz11']Note the rules say XBOX every hour between noon & 7:59 pm eastern time
No point in entering outside those hours if you want the xbox[/QUOTE]

Well sh!t I wasted 3 entries LOL. I didn't even read the rules. I just assumed it was a prize per hour 24 hours a day. Atleast I was entered to win the Tony Parker VIP blah blah.

[quote name='bvcxz11']Note the rules say XBOX every hour between noon & 7:59 pm eastern time
No point in entering outside those hours if you want the xbox[/quote]

dang! so no late night hour wins for me :(

Thank you to everyone that shared their subway codes

[quote name='iLurk']However, playing the game gets you points, and getting a certain number of points earns you another game credit. That or I could be totally wrong.[/QUOTE]
You're correct. It looks like every 50pts. gets you another credit.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up. I completely missed that part..

[quote name='DarkTang']thanks for the codes everyone. how do you enter ur credits in for an entry though?[/QUOTE]
IIRC, new users are prompted after you register and play your first shootout game. Returning users are prompted as soon as they sign in.
It should be at the bottom, center of the same scoreboard that displays your current points, credits, and entries.

[quote name='NoDAK']IIRC, new users are prompted after you register and play your first shootout game. Returning users are prompted as soon as they sign in.
It should be at the bottom, center of the same scoreboard that displays your current points, credits, and entries.[/quote]

i was asking how to use the credits that i have to enter into the sweepstakes. because theres a number of credits, and then a number of entries

[quote name='DarkTang']i was asking how to use the credits that i have to enter into the sweepstakes.[/QUOTE]
oops, sorry, you're right. I didn't notice you go from talkin codes to credits.

You just click play to start the shootout. It's my understanding that both the instant win and sweepstakes entries are automatic.

In other words, as soon as you complete the game (or opt to skip it), you are automatically entered in both the instant win and sweepstakes giveaways.

well i played my 3 games today and didnt get diddly squat. 13 entries, 69 points and 3 entries. heres tomorrow! hopefully CAGS get most of the winnings. i could care less about meeting tony parker though hes a weirdo

[quote name='sublime90']well i played my 3 games today and didnt get diddly squat. 13 entries, 69 points and 3 entries. heres tomorrow! hopefully CAGS get most of the winnings. i could care less about meeting tony parker though hes a weirdo[/quote]

I wouldn't mind meeting his wife, though. ;)

Today's Free Code: E32355

[quote name='DarkTang']so what are credits for then?[/QUOTE]
Each credit allow you to start another "3 point play" game. Think of them as extra plays.

1 subway code = 1 credit
free daily code = 1 credit
50 points = 1 credit

1 credit = 1 game play (possibility to earn 0 - 27 pts.) + 1 instant-win entry + 1 sweepstakes entry.

I'd love to enter daily until the sweepstakes ends... but I won't. That looping crowd chatter sound has burned itself into my brain, and I fear daily doses will do permanent damage.

I got this code yesterday: E22895

For clarity, I play the shootout game, 3 times a day, during the specified hours for a chance to win the Xbox 360?

[quote name='Chesu']I'd love to enter daily until the sweepstakes ends... but I won't. That looping crowd chatter sound has burned itself into my brain, and I fear daily doses will do permanent damage.[/quote]

for sure! i have to put my computer on mute when i play the game.

bread's done
Back